collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 71519 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1665 on: May 18, 2024, 06:19:06 AM »
slept late :( at least it's the weekend. my sleep has been wonky too. i woke up at 2:30am and took about an hour to fall back asleep.

today i need to get everything ready for us to drive to Houston for my MIL's funeral. I also need to go over to my parent's. i haven't felt up to seeing anyone really but i should go over there and visit.

other than that i need to clean the house some and finish trimming the plants in the front yard. i usually water every other day if it doesn't rain so i think if i water before we leave and when we get home they'll be ok.

i get a lot of anxiety when i travel. it's why i don't really go on vacation. it's hard for me to leave the dogs. we're taking one with us and 2 of them will stay with my parents.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1666 on: Today at 08:54:37 AM »
I fell the other day and jammed my knee. It's got s big bruise on it. I need to clean up the place though, things are getting out of hand again.

I want to work on art today too. I need to doodle two sheep and work on some custom ponies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1667 on: Today at 11:27:48 AM »
thanks PBW :) everything went ok with our trip to Houston and my MIL's funeral. i'm glad to be back home. also my husband seems to be in a better mood now.

i'm on PTO for the rest of the week and Monday is a holiday so i'm going to do more work around the house. i need to do some cleaning too. the house seems to get messy even when no one is here :huh:

Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1668 on: Today at 12:57:39 PM »
Baby and I looked at letters this morning and then went for a walk to splash in puddles. Her behaviour has taken a turn for stroppy so we decided 'no tv for three days'. She seems calmer this evening. I never used to have a tv before I moved in with my husband and I felt wierdly kind of calm too. It's been raining a lot here, there was a thunderstorm last night with claps of thunder and lightning. A classic summer storm followed by a downpour. It's been raining here for most of the day but this evening there was a beuutiful rainbow before sunset. I bought a case of kalamata olives in jars because my local supermarket no longer stocks them. They turned out to be quite nice.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal