collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Doctor Who swap/ponies arriving!  (Read 9085 times)

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who swap/shipping starts Feb 11th!
« Reply #270 on: February 27, 2013, 07:09:42 PM »
Oh my! Who was my partner? I got an absolutely awesome box and 2 ponies but they're not signed and there was no card so please speak up!
I'll post pics tomorrow but seems like my partner knew I love green as I got an all green pony with a sonic screwdriver symbol and a very creative pocket watch pony with clock needles, ring and chain included and a hint of green in her hair!
I also got a green glass beads bracelet :3
I feel so spoiled! Please let me know who you are and I'll post pics tomorrow!

:frolic: Yay!! I'm so glad you got it! I've been biting my nails hoping it would get there safe and sound and had no idea how long it would take to get there. I thought I put a card in there, though, right on top. I'm so sorry if it didn't make it in. I did forget to sign them. I'm really bad for that. *blush*

You can learn a lot about someone here in the arena *mwhahahahahaha* so yes, I saw that you love green. The green pony was actually meant to make up for the lack of other extras that I didn't get finished in time, but I ended up liking her more than the pocket watch one. She was hard to let go of!

Your box didn't end up being as Whovian as I had hoped and planned, but I'm so glad you like it! I had a blast making those ponies and thoroughly enjoyed my very first swap!

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #271 on: February 27, 2013, 08:34:46 PM »
So WHO is still waiting for a pony? I know I am. :)

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #272 on: February 27, 2013, 08:38:21 PM »
LOL Thanks Alatariel!! <3<3<3<3 I was really worried!!! I'm so glad you like her!!!
I totally love her, I'm gonna be taking a ton of piccies of her with my tardis pony soonish  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline d13tp3ps1

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • My store!
« Reply #273 on: February 28, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »
:) i'm still waiting! I check the mail every day.
Brain Basket on Etsy-I sell customs, vintage toys, and handmade accessories! Check me out!

:biggrin: I have two commission slots open!

Offline murbella64

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I don't train monkeys, I make 'em.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 28, 2013, 10:22:08 AM »
Uninu is waiting for a pony:/  Lady Luck is a mercurial sort.  Soon.  Gotta paint like a fiend this weekend.

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 28, 2013, 11:29:34 AM »
I'm still waiting, but now that I know that my partner has gotten hers, I'm feeling much more patient!  :lol:

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #276 on: February 28, 2013, 11:41:55 AM »
 Yeah I didn't have my partners address when I went to ship it on Monday, but I have it now and I think I can ship tomorrow after I get paid

Post Merge: March 01, 2013, 11:27:54 AM

I have finally shipped! My partner should have it soon :) I sent it priority
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:27:54 AM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 02, 2013, 11:08:05 PM »
I will update the list later today.

The ponies I sent should arrive any day now *bites nails because of nervousness*

Offline AllyKat

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
    • AllyKat Designs
« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2013, 08:56:31 PM »
I still don't know who made my pony, so I haven't left feedback yet. And now I'm worried that my pony hasn't arrived yet, since it should have been there a while ago. It does have tracking, so I'm going to check that once I get home (I'm in Seattle right now, so I won't be home until Thursday).

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 04, 2013, 02:04:50 PM »
yay i got my pony today! but... the mailman wasnt too nice to her, she didnt handle shipping too well.  :cry: :huh: :( 

i was sitting at my desk reading and heard the P.O. truck pull up outside, didnt look up from my book so i didnt see them do it, but i heard a THUD on the deck WITHOUT hearing the gate open first! so i go out and sure enough theres a package for me on the deck, upside down... i pick it up and hear it rattleing and immediately thought 'oh god no...'

take it inside and sure enough, its my swap pony and goodies and an awesome but sadly very broken coffee thermos (haha i guess my addiction isnt much of a secret :coffee:)

im eating some of the candy now and glareing out the window thinking bad thoughts about whichever delivery guy this was, petting my mini ood (hes SO cute!)

anyways, heres a few pics i snapped just now. the lighting in here is pretty terrible, so post better ones if you have them Ala! =]

the Crack in the Wall =D the note says her stars and stuff glow in the dark, ill have to test that in a bit =]

and her after you hit the little button and make her eyes glow! =] her head is removable so i can change her batteries

and the other side... it looks as if all of the stars on this side have completely rubbed off, i can kinda make out the raised bits where the paint should be so ill go thru and touch them up later if i have Ala's blessing. the other side just has a few minor rubs here and there, dunno why this side in particular suffered so much more. :(

shes really cute and fun hun its just a shame that she and the box were so roughed up.. so sad :sad:

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #280 on: March 04, 2013, 03:03:17 PM »
I got my TARDIS/Sexy pony from Uninu today. She is awesome! As soon as my toddler saw her, he shouted "Doctor Who pony!"

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 04, 2013, 03:18:34 PM »
 :nomail:

and :frog: because it's cute and it made me smile.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #282 on: March 04, 2013, 05:23:09 PM »
yay i got my pony today! but... the mailman wasnt too nice to her, she didnt handle shipping too well.  :cry: :huh: :( 

i was sitting at my desk reading and heard the P.O. truck pull up outside, didnt look up from my book so i didnt see them do it, but i heard a THUD on the deck WITHOUT hearing the gate open first! so i go out and sure enough theres a package for me on the deck, upside down... i pick it up and hear it rattleing and immediately thought 'oh god no...'

take it inside and sure enough, its my swap pony and goodies and an awesome but sadly very broken coffee thermos (haha i guess my addiction isnt much of a secret :coffee:)

im eating some of the candy now and glareing out the window thinking bad thoughts about whichever delivery guy this was, petting my mini ood (hes SO cute!)

anyways, heres a few pics i snapped just now. the lighting in here is pretty terrible, so post better ones if you have them Ala! =]

the Crack in the Wall =D the note says her stars and stuff glow in the dark, ill have to test that in a bit =]

and her after you hit the little button and make her eyes glow! =] her head is removable so i can change her batteries

and the other side... it looks as if all of the stars on this side have completely rubbed off, i can kinda make out the raised bits where the paint should be so ill go thru and touch them up later if i have Ala's blessing. the other side just has a few minor rubs here and there, dunno why this side in particular suffered so much more. :(

shes really cute and fun hun its just a shame that she and the box were so roughed up.. so sad :sad:
yay!!!! I'm so glad you got her! :3

actually the star fade out was intentional >.> no rubs. I was kinda trying to go for the effect that the crack was creating the silence... and the stars were bright around it, but it was slowly fading away the universe, because it was making things not exist anymore... so the one side has nothing, and I used glow in the dark paint right on top of the black so that you could only see the stars when it was glowing in the dark on that one side.

I hope that clears it up @_@, sorry my theory wasn't the greatest on it, but yeah that's what I was going for.

I'm sad to hear the thermos cracked :( stupid mail man >:I I would throw snow at him if he was here -.-

Post Merge: March 04, 2013, 05:24:47 PM

I do see that the ood broke though :( the string is supposed to be attached at the tentacles :(
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:24:47 PM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2013, 07:21:02 PM »
oooh so it glows UNDER the black? thats kinda wicked cool. ill have to check it out! =] i was just worried that maybe it had rubbed off from all the shaking and rough handling. thanks a lot hun!

i wasnt sure if the string was supposed to be attached to the tentacles or the hand so i just left it as is. now that i know where its supposed to go ill reglue it =]

im tempted to put the Crack pony in a random dark corner of the front room, like behind the nintendo or something, and switch the eyes on and scare the bejeezus out of the inlaw in the middle of the night =P

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2013, 07:26:45 PM »
it glows over top of the black, I painted the glow in the dark paint right on top of the black paint on the faded side, that's why it doesn't actually show up, all the ones that are white have a layer of white paint, with glow in the dark paint over top hehe :3

You'll probably be able to see where the string broke off on the ood if you look close :3

and bahahah!!! freaking out the inlaws would be great >.>

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal