collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 201924 times)

fullmetalwing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My little pony app game
« Reply #945 on: October 13, 2015, 05:04:17 AM »
Thank you

RinLin

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #946 on: October 13, 2015, 05:48:34 AM »
My code is 5cb4, if anyone wants it. ^^

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #947 on: October 13, 2015, 06:39:47 AM »
I never win the social events. When they first start it says I'm going to win the pony, but when I try to play and increase my score, I suddenly find myself falling down the list instead of moving up. :( I can start at #3 and move down to #29 in a few minutes. I know I'm playing against other people but it is disappointing to never be able to win the pony.

I wish there were more quests to do. I've done all of them. 

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:42:05 AM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #948 on: October 13, 2015, 09:08:32 PM »
What is this game?  Phone?

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 13, 2015, 10:50:02 PM »

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #950 on: October 14, 2015, 11:47:20 AM »
Thank you.   I thought it was something different when called a tap came.  lol   

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 15, 2015, 07:18:44 PM »
Sorry you had to start over xeevee!  That was me 2 years ago before they allowed you to have one town on two devices with the same OS.  Whats your friend code in your new game?

Im 0f917 BTW. Any my gameloft random name is now Flash Daisy. It was Princess Shimmer but then changed to Flash Daisy.  :huh:

I like to use Twilight Sparkle in the mine cart mini-game. And Claude costing 755 gems is insane!  Even Celestia is less!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 07:21:26 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #952 on: October 16, 2015, 01:51:49 AM »
Eh it's no big deal.  I'm actually enjoying starting again.  It's a bit more fun the second time around because if you get stuck saving up gems for something you can just do some tasks in a different town.  And thanks to the ever free forests you don't have to worry about not clearing parasprites because you don't have enough  magic shards to do that and activate the stone.  The only annoying thing is the loss of actual money.

I actually had no idea there were new names.  My Samsung tablet died when they had stopped the social stuff.  My name is still showing to me as xeevee.  Is there a way to see the other code?

Post Merge: October 16, 2015, 02:46:47 AM

Actually, all my old friends are showing with their original names too.  This is you right, Ponytails?

What the heck is going on with my game if everyone else has random user ids and pony names?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:47:15 AM by xeevee »

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: October 16, 2015, 03:32:32 AM »
Yes thats my SAAs (Im level 106 though)!  So odd!  I did have you as a friend previously, but they modified how the social network works in the US.

"The 'add a friend' feature is back for US ponies (yay) but a bit complicated IMHO. So go to the SOCIAL horseshoe in the drop down scroll, tap INVITE on the far left sode and you can get your friend code and put in others codes to request they become friends with you. I guess its marginally safer then logging onto GL Live with a username but not by much. My friend code is 0f917 (Im username Ponytails123).
** updated to add: once I put in some friend codes and added actual users my genaric 8 'friends' disappeared.  I wonder if they will come back b/c they randomly dropped of heart chests in my towns. Which was nice. Though a few of my requests didnt go through due to the other user being on a different game platform (Im iOS)"

Maybe its just a US thing (can anyone else confirm/deny this?), the random re-naming?  Dunno, but I still would need your friend code to re-add you.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:43:42 AM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: October 16, 2015, 07:50:10 AM »
Ok I see it.  My code is 054del.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: October 16, 2015, 07:13:36 PM »
Found you again xeevee!  Your name on my list is Blossom Pie, and ur avatar is rainbow dash. Though, your friend code is 054de1 (u typed 054del by accident). Left you a chest!  Will continue to do so!

Can anyone else comfirm/deny that the US has random names vs the rest of the world?

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: October 17, 2015, 12:57:17 AM »
Oh I thought it was an L too.  Oops.  I'll add so,e of you other guys too when I get a chance! 

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #957 on: October 28, 2015, 08:24:28 AM »
I've been playing the game on Amazon for a while now, and I could use some friends! If it's okay I'll go ahead and add a bunch of codes from the past few pages.

My code is 75a1. :)

Edit: I went back a few pages and only got one friend code to enter... it usually tells me "incorrect friend code." Is there maybe a problem with the version of the game I'm playing? :/ I'm sorry if this has been answered but I can't figure it out.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:33:58 AM by reanna-mator »
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #958 on: October 28, 2015, 10:31:38 AM »
I've been playing the game on Amazon for a while now, and I could use some friends! If it's okay I'll go ahead and add a bunch of codes from the past few pages.

Edit: I went back a few pages and only got one friend code to enter... it usually tells me "incorrect friend code." Is there maybe a problem with the version of the game I'm playing? :/ I'm sorry if this has been answered but I can't figure it out.

Hey there! I also play on the Amazon version, I'm probably whose friend code you got.
The Amazon version isn't played as much as the IOS/Android version, and the Amazon version is not compatible with those friend codes! If you want Amazon friends you may have better luck on other sites, I think only a few of us here play it since I announced its release  :)
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #959 on: October 28, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »

Hey there! I also play on the Amazon version, I'm probably whose friend code you got.
The Amazon version isn't played as much as the IOS/Android version, and the Amazon version is not compatible with those friend codes! If you want Amazon friends you may have better luck on other sites, I think only a few of us here play it since I announced its release  :)

Ahh, that makes sense. I played the original version for a while but when the Amazon Underground version came out, I started over. Thankfully I found Equestria Daily has a big master post for people sharing their friend codes, so I've already got a good few people to get hearts from!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal