collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 668
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/sunnyloveus: Beware of this buyer and seller!  (Read 20395 times)

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny: Beware of this seller
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2014, 08:58:25 AM »
http://www.mlptp.net/forums/showthread.php?p=773359#post773359

This too. I had thought about contacting the Brony1979 ID a few days ago because I really wanted to get a glitter Twilight but didn't want to pay $100+. Glad I didn't though. So, they tried to pull the same multi ID stunt on the Arena as they did on the TP.

SMH This is terrible...

yeah.   this is ridiculus.. well    there are   people out there who  wnat  nothing to do but scam. sadly. 
at least  the  thread was locekd. i just hope  nobody on the Trading post  was scammed.

as for the multiple id. i wouldnt be surprised if seh trys to come back under a differnt id.

I also noticed that she was trying to trade things as well was anybody trading with her??
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2014, 09:00:02 AM »
Her TP info shows her photobucket account to be called "lifeofahellokittynerd."  Typing that into Google gets me Tumblr, Instagram, possibly Pinterest (I'm at work and a lot of sites are blocked), et cetera.  She's certainly not offline. 

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2014, 09:01:16 AM »
Her TP info shows her photobucket account to be called "lifeofahellokittynerd."  Typing that into Google gets me Tumblr, Instagram, possibly Pinterest (I'm at work and a lot of sites are blocked), et cetera.  She's certainly not offline. 

Yea Facebook she posted something 10 hours ago! hmmm I think she can hop onto the arena real quick.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2014, 09:04:53 AM »
Ok, so, "Brony1979" she was born in 1979, she works at "Victoria's Secret" lives in Florida, lives with her mother, has a 5 year old....she's really making it easy to find herself, isn't she? I wonder if this is the actual scammer and not someone who is a fallgirl...it seems incredibly stupid, even for someone who is young and inexperienced in being a shyster. I like to think the best about people, this person might be making it WAY too easy...it isn't hard to abscond with someone's information and set something like this up...could happen to anyone. Perhaps someone should get ahold of her on her Facebook and just, i dunno, gently let her know that this is going on?

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »

Yea Facebook she posted something 10 hours ago! hmmm I think she can hop onto the arena real quick.

she isnt coming back.   i highly doubt she does.    now that shes got he money.   and yep   she   is  online and i doubt  she works "80 plus hours"   she works at victoria secret.   istn fraud a crime? 

she is  online in a lot of places. 

i doubt she is a  "fallout girl"  people dont realize that you can track them down this easy,. she has proved she is a lier.    so   if we do "let   her know" how do we know she isnt just going to li and pretned   to not know whats going on?

i liek to think the best about people as well  but   i doubt  that   she is anyhting more then a scammer at this point. 

reguardless    people forget  how easy it is tot rack    them down these days.    and   catch them in lies adn such.  facebook twitters and all that is a good thing. but if your goignto scam and screw people over its easier to catch now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2014, 09:10:30 AM »
seriously. they has got be better ways to make money.
makes me double think the times i send as a gift.
i often will if i talk to the person alot or if i've done mulitple trades, maybe i can't do that anymore.

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2014, 09:13:43 AM »
So, I was doing some googling...

Also, read on her instagram with the glitters that she found 3 which were applejack, big mac, and trixie in her small town and she tagged crazyponylady... So, I believe the pictures were hers but of her own collection that she found.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:17:53 PM by snwbear24 »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2014, 09:14:19 AM »
What I don't understand is why would she send me what I ordered a few weeks ago they arrive fine and exactly what i paid for, and then I decide to order buy more from her and she said she was outta town and she would ship on the 26th... I really hope I'm not being scammed after the first transaction went so well!

For Sale Wants

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2014, 09:24:12 AM »
Meh. Sounds like she got to a lot of people. Being from outside of the States, it may be difficult for me to press charges against her for fraud...she probably thought that each person, only having lost $100 or less, wouldn't bother, but I'm pretty sure PayPal won't be as lax in their dealing with her.

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2014, 09:26:49 AM »
Meh. Sounds like she got to a lot of people. Being from outside of the States, it may be difficult for me to press charges against her for fraud...she probably thought that each person, only having lost $100 or less, wouldn't bother, but I'm pretty sure PayPal won't be as lax in their dealing with her.

Yea
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:18:21 PM by snwbear24 »

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2014, 09:32:58 AM »
i  bet  she  proably thought  peoole wouldnt care and    if she kept giving excuse people would just shrug it off.

we know that shes in florida.  this boils down to theft and fraud.  and    i think that this girl   needs to realize that this is serious. if i were closer i'd call the cops on her. bet she wouldnt scam again. i know it seems  kind of intense  but one of  my cousins growing up   used to steal thigns from the mall  for fun becuae she could do it.  but  when    when she got caught  and had to deal with the cops  she quit doing it becuae she realized the ramificatiosn of her actions.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »
Wasn't there another scammer a few years ago in Florida? It's not the same person, is it?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »
If someone knows her address or full name, they should definitely press charges. I'm sure all of us would be willing to sign declarations regarding what happened.  I would.  Fraud is a serious business.

It would not be illegal to post on her wall that she defrauded a bunch of people.  Just stick to the truth and stay away from insults or threats of violence.

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2014, 10:02:23 AM »
If someone knows her address or full name, they should definitely press charges. I'm sure all of us would be willing to sign declarations regarding what happened.  I would.  Fraud is a serious business.

It would not be illegal to post on her wall that she defrauded a bunch of people.  Just stick to the truth and stay away from insults or threats of violence.

Yea well we know her her name. No address though.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2014, 10:04:24 AM »

well thanks to her facebook we know her  real name and where she lives.   it  isnt too hard to  find   out the  rest.
the name on her   paypal is not the same as the one on her    facebook or anyhting else.

it isnt too hard to find out her address.

sicne sheisnt likely to add any of us as freinds. we could   tag her as a scammer.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:08:36 AM by Lorelei Redfern »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal