collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hoping for MLP this Christmas?  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
Re: Hoping for MLP this Christmas?
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2014, 03:28:37 PM »
Nope, they have no idea what to look for when it comes to ponies :P They know I don't collect everything ;)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2014, 07:09:00 AM »
It's Christmas morning, and while I didn't get myself an actual pony for Christmas, my husband got me Pinkie Pie slipper socks, and they're super comfy. <3
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2014, 02:03:18 PM »
I wasn't expecting to get anything pony related for Christmas but my Mom sent me this tin mug :xmas:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Little Pony mug by ☆ Flitter ☆, on Flickr
It's so cute  ^.^

enabler

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2014, 03:58:56 PM »
I am pretty aware that my husband is getting me ponies. Im trying to get all mine cataloged so it will be much easier for him to pick up ones I don't have.

It makes things go soooo much smoothly. :)  :devious:  :frolic:

It's Christmas morning, and while I didn't get myself an actual pony for Christmas, my husband got me Pinkie Pie slipper socks, and they're super comfy. <3

My wife got some of those. Granted, hers came from the children's section, so, maaaay be a different thing! :)

Offline mlp_loving

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Follow me on Instagram @mlp_loving ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2014, 08:19:01 PM »
The only pony I asked for was Quackers. I sent my ok slink to an eBay auction but of course she sold quickly. So no ponies for me this year. But 5-6 years ago I used to get so many G3 ponies when they were still coming out.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
- Lauren :heart:

Post Merge: December 25, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

I wasn't expecting to get anything pony related for Christmas but my Mom sent me this tin mug :xmas:
My Little Pony mug by ☆ Flitter ☆, on Flickr
It's so cute  ^.^

That is really cute!  :)

Adoptables by SDS ♥

♥ MLP dedicated Instagram - @mlp_loving ♥

roselalonde

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2014, 10:03:38 PM »

Are they white and teal striped with Pinkie's face in a heart on the toes, because I got the same ones!

I also didn't get any actual ponies but I got the aforementioned slipper socks, a pony robe, and some space leggings with some of the G4 mane six on them. I'm glad I'm still pretty tiny so that I can fit into all of the kid's stuff lol.

Edit; Just kidding! My boyfriend got me the Adagio Dazzle Equestria Girls doll. Sadly she has an awful hairline but I think I'll be able to hide that with a bit of styling~

freyjaloh

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2014, 10:59:32 PM »
I bought myself more than $100 of ponies! Most of them still hasnt arrive tho.  :)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2014, 02:35:03 AM »

Are they white and teal striped with Pinkie's face in a heart on the toes, because I got the same ones!

I also didn't get any actual ponies but I got the aforementioned slipper socks, a pony robe, and some space leggings with some of the G4 mane six on them. I'm glad I'm still pretty tiny so that I can fit into all of the kid's stuff lol.

Edit; Just kidding! My boyfriend got me the Adagio Dazzle Equestria Girls doll. Sadly she has an awful hairline but I think I'll be able to hide that with a bit of styling~
Yes! They're so cute. :)
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline cyberfluf

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2014, 02:53:13 AM »
I treated myself to a my little pony express box, but it seems to be held up in customs :( It will be a belated Christmas present to myself. I didn't get any other pony related gifts this year because I got a digital piano which I totally love :D Off course, there will be ponies on it... lol
If you have G1 MLP fabric for sale please drop me a line (large quantity even better ;-))

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2014, 12:39:04 PM »
I bought myself some hair and a new rehair tool, and the two new G4 princesses, and hubby got me a bunch of cards, so that was pretty cool! Mum gave me money, and I'll probably buy ponies with that, too!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline sleepykris

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • my avatar was done by the talented aluke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2015, 04:14:53 PM »
I treated myself to a my little pony express box, but it seems to be held up in customs :( It will be a belated Christmas present to myself. I didn't get any other pony related gifts this year because I got a digital piano which I totally love :D Off course, there will be ponies on it... lol

Hi cyberfluf, did you get your box?  I ordered one for February so can't wait to get mine!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal