collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hoping for MLP this Christmas?  (Read 4321 times)

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Rosette maker & G1 Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Hoping for MLP this Christmas?
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2014, 02:49:39 AM »
Well I've been dropping huge unsubtle hints so here's hoping!
But if all else fails I have my newbie swap box to open.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2014, 04:24:34 AM »
Hoping for the Nurse Redheart brushable and maybe The Journal of the Two Sisters book. Was thinking of buying either the Build-a-Bear Pinkie or an Equestria Girls doll with gift money my friends give me, but I'm undecided, as there are some other, non-Pony things I've been thinking of too.

leela42

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2014, 08:01:07 AM »
Lots of Equestria Girl and Pony stuff being given here-plus I'm putting my fakie "Applelula" into my own stocking, and I may get nominal ownership of the leftover Cutie Mark Crusader doll from the set. (two daughters, three dolls)
I highly suspect my 6-year-old has gotten me a plush RD pony- she has not actually told me, but she has hinted around it quite a bit.

Offline TickleMePink

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2014, 10:06:15 AM »
My daughters getting the Apple Sprout baby, snow globe Celestia and the Midnight at Canterlot set.

I know that I´m getting ponies from my parents, I know this because mum gave me money and told me to buy the ponies myself (she´s not big on computers). I´m getting a Fluttershy plushie, UK Milky Way, Little Flitter and Moon Jumper. Squee!

Although I can´t be sure I suspect I might get ponies from my wife also. She´s the best <3
:lovey: Yes to dance beneith the diamond sky with one hand waving free :lovey:
Thanks to Nence for my avatar!
Formerly known as gredelingrrrl

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2014, 11:20:55 AM »
Maybe I will have some MLP surprises from my family as they all know my passion, so let's see.  ^.^
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2014, 11:27:23 AM »
My family knows of my MLP love and I usually get some every year for Christmas :lovey: I know I'm at least getting Funko Big Mac and Celestia and Luna waterglobe ponies :party:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2014, 04:26:45 AM »
I highly suspect my 6-year-old has gotten me a plush RD pony- she has not actually told me, but she has hinted around it quite a bit.

Awww, how sweet!

I ended up getting a Trixie doll with my Christmas gift money. She was $16.99 at K-Mart, and I got $3 off of that, apparently from being in their rewards club! Squeeee.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2014, 05:35:59 AM »
Always! But I never do because there are so few left that I want I have to get them myself  :|
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2014, 06:32:06 AM »
My Mom hinted that there were going to be some ponies this year the other day.  She was going to get rid of some spare ribbon that she had from wrapping things, but then she said "Hmm, actually I'm going to give this to you, just in case you get some, oh, I don't know, new G1 ponies..."  So I think the presence of ponies under my tree is a pretty safe bet!  My friend also gave me two MLP buttons already.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 06:33:50 AM by HelloGoodbye »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2014, 08:25:39 AM »
I always hope for ponies for Christmas but I never expect any. Usually my friends might get me one, but, that's iffy. Unless I mention something specific I don't have, they usually have no idea what toys I'd want. My collection is a bit overwhelming for them as they aren't as big of toy collectors. It's out of the question for my parents. They're not going to add to my plastic count. >.>

I DID, however, get ponies from my boss for Christmas! We had a Christmas party about two weeks ago and she got us all presents! Opened up mine and it was a FIM throw blanket and an Aurora DJ Pon-3 Plushie! x3 Coolest boss ever!

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2014, 10:59:43 AM »
I have a rule, all my MIB ponies (G4's usually) I buy between the start of November and Christmas day go under the tree so I have lots of pony pressies on Christmas Day!  This year, loads of Rainbow Rocks Equestria girls!!

kittyberry

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2014, 11:15:26 AM »
i pointed my mum to a couple links on etsy and ebay, so hopefully a g1 will popping under my tree. i did want the g4 snowglobe ponies that came out this year and a couple blind bags, so i'm hoping a couple new mlps may be there, too  :hearts:

my parents ended up realizing that even if they don't get me any ponies, i'll buy them anyways for myself. so instead of struggling to find what i'd want for christmas, they opt for ponies so they don't have to hassle with returns and know i'll appreciate it.

ponygrl07

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2014, 03:06:38 PM »
I am pretty aware that my husband is getting me ponies. Im trying to get all mine cataloged so it will be much easier for him to pick up ones I don't have.

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »
I know I'm only getting one gift this year, sent to me by a friend I know through a completely different interest (meaning the gift will be related to that hobby!), so nope, no ponies for me again. :(

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2014, 03:18:41 PM »
I never expect ponies for my birthday nor for the holidays.. mainly because my family doesn't think I need toys xD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal