collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How do you pick a favorite?  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How do you pick a favorite?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2014, 08:36:29 AM »
Favorites pick you.

^^this

It's all so clear now :D

Absolutely this.

My favorite is Blossom. She was my first pony as a child. Then I found a blossom plushie at a yard sale as a child. Then I got another in a lot with other ponies, I had planned on selling her because she had a hair cut. But once I cleaned her and styled her it is such a cute little bob i had to keep her. Then I saw a custom g1-g4 blossom by Okami_Amaterasu that I just had to have.
    ....Then one day I woke up and thought "Where the heck did all these blossoms come from?! And yet, it just seems right...

As far as my other favorites it just happens. I dont choose them. Some of them surprise me, like leaper. I didnt like him in pictures, had no intention of getting him. But when I got him with a lot I fell in love with him.

Offline ZapAppleMedia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2014, 09:51:06 AM »
Even as a kid I couldn't pick a favorite because I thought my other toys would be jealous. I guess that mentality has carried over to adulthood.
THIS.

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2014, 02:53:31 PM »
Well Lollipop called to me in the shop when I was little, as soon as I saw her I loved her  ^.^
Even though she is my favourite I have quite a few others who are close behind.... Katie because she has a cat symbol & she has Kitty & she has been with me as long as Lollipop, Dutch Cat for the same reason hehe, then Lollipop & Katie's sisters just because there a set  ^.^ Then all my wingers because I just love butterflies so I always loved these since I was little too  :biggrin:

So that is why I now have Lollipop Winger  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Khema

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2014, 01:20:50 PM »
I just won an auction for an original G1 Butterscotch, still in the bag. I looked up newer versions of her, and love the symbol. I think I just found my favorite. Especially since I never thought I would have one of the original six, much less still in the mail order bag!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal