collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Grail Pony!!!  (Read 3542 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Grail Pony!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2013, 10:43:57 AM »
I do not have a grail pony either at the moment. I am right now in a no buy anything mode. Well I am still buying food and things that we run out of. But not buying any extra stuff that I really do not need. So that means so ponies either for me. Saving and paying down some debt that I have left. Then I will be free totally :)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2013, 11:59:26 AM »
My grail was Mountain Boy Sunburst.  Now that I have him... haven't discovered a new grail yet.   For some reason I'm Pony satiated right now... that's probably bad? right?

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2013, 12:53:34 PM »
My very first grail pony was the ever-lovely though ever-eccentric Munchy, my favorite. I finally got her though. :lovey: My newer grails are some of the Year 3 Sea Ponies, and my favorite nirvana is the green Posey-pose Argie Flutterbye. Chances of me ever owning her though are slim to none. Maybe in a few years I'll be able to afford her, but for now I will just sit here and dream.

Those Sea Ponies that I'd love to have the most are Seabreeze, Sea Mist, Whitecap (I call her Glory's cousin...), and a rehaired High Tide.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »
SDCC 2012 pony and Equestria Girls deluxe Rainbow Dash.

Every time I see the latter for sale anywhere, it's overpriced, and no one here is selling any yet! D:
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Honey Buzz Oregon

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2013, 09:59:34 PM »
Any of the Twice As Fancy Baby Mail Order ponies........ That's what I'm dying to get my hands on right now.......

More affordable ponies that I am looking for are the regular size Twice As Fancy Ponies (Except for Munchy, Yum Yum, Love Melody, Sweet Tooth - I have those) I really, really, really want Night Glider next, but will take which ever falls into my lap next ;) Dancing Butterflies, Sugarberry, Ect.......

and then I think my 3rd set will have to be the pearly mail order babies......

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal