collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone here had..  (Read 2554 times)

SailorSonazaki1995

• Trade Count: (0)
Has anyone here had..
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:23:30 AM »
One of those dreams where, you find a TON of ponies at a yard sale or thrift store, like, all the ponies on your want list? lol.  :'D  And you woke up from what was the best dream ever? I freakin' hate that  >_<:yikes:   Last night, I dreamt I found Swirly Whirly and Caramel Crunch....I hope that I ACTUALLY find them since I'm going to the thrift store tomorrow....Yeah, right  :brow:

Mods, you can move this if it's in the wrong topic ^^;. Just didn't know where to put this.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:38:45 AM by SailorSonazaki1995 »

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: Has anyone here had..
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 05:26:09 AM »
I get dreams like that every now and then... there is even ponies that were never released or ponies that could have been XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 05:36:46 AM »
Amen!!! It sucks waking up sometimes knowing it isn't so :(
LOL

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 05:37:54 AM »
Well, I haven't had that dream about ponies yet, but I do have lots of dreams where I buy stuff and then when I wake up I spend hours trying to find where I've hidden it all. It always seem so real.

Offline FlitterRose

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 06:22:54 AM »
I get dreams like that every now and then... there is even ponies that were never released or ponies that could have been XD

Same here :lol: but the released and un-released-they all look so pretty and it's so nasty when you wake up and find out it was all a dream.Big,nice dream  :sigh:
Sup

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 06:56:28 AM »
I have dreams like that only in mine I'm never actually able to get the ponies.  In one dream, I saw the ponies in a stall that was closed and I couldn't get to them and in another I could see them through the window of a garage that didn't belong to me.  It's very frustrating.   One time, I was actually able to get my hands on the ponies, but a lot of time in the dream was me having to make an agonizing decision on who I was going to buy because I couldn't take all of them.  And then I woke up before I was ever able to make it to the counter to buy them.

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 07:01:06 AM »
I've dreamed that kind of thing, but about Mario toys rather than ponies (I've collected Mario stuff since I was a kid).  It's always in some weird shop or thrift store, and everything is SO CHEAP and there are toys and comic books I've NEVER seen before, and I am buying armloads of it... then I wake up. :(

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 07:04:06 AM »
Oh yes, some nights ago i dreamt about finding a MIP Rapunzel, i placed her on my table... When i woke up i nearly jumped out of bed so i could post a brag about her here :P

Bee-chan

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 07:05:50 AM »
I've had those pony dreams before! And dreams of having finally moved into a nice apartment that has room for both a pony room AND an art studio. But I always wake up feeling a little sad when I find out it isn't so ( yet ).

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 07:07:38 AM »
I had a dream where I walked into a thrift store, and found a bunch of variant ponies....Rapunzel was purple! :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 08:29:44 AM »
Yep. >_< I think my dreams try to outdo each other every time... the last one I had, I found mountain boys, other UK exclusives, Windy Wings, and all these mail-order ponies. There were seriously 4 huge storage bins of ponies, I didn't even get a chance to look through them all before I woke up.

I've had those pony dreams before! And dreams of having finally moved into a nice apartment that has room for both a pony room AND an art studio. But I always wake up feeling a little sad when I find out it isn't so ( yet ).
That sounds amazing :O
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:31:39 AM by StarDragon »

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 08:48:19 AM »
I had a dream where I walked into a thrift store, and found a bunch of variant ponies....Rapunzel was purple! :)
Yeah, these are the knid of dreams I have. Super rare variants and nirvanas!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 09:00:19 AM »
Yes! The last one was a couple of nights ago and was a little different though.

My brother and I were at my Dads and he pulled out half a dozen big cardboard boxes - they were full off all of our childhood toys :lovey: It was kind of lucid too, I kept asking Dan if we were dreaming, and he was going "no, no, don't be silly."
I sat back with my childhood Lemondrop in my hands and thought if I wack myself in the face, and it hurts, I'm not dreaming. So I did and it hurt, so I thought I wasn't dreaming. Cue even more excitement when I found toys that I'd forgotten I had. 

Then I woke up :cry:

My OH told me in the morning it was sooooooo funny as he was watching me hit myself in the face, apparently I did it a few times  >_<

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »
I love pony dreams!

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »
I have pony dreams like that so often.. Its almost getting annoying.  -_- Last time was this morning. At first it was nice to have those dreams, but not anymore. I dont like to be disapointed so often! I always dream that I find ponies on flea market or I find them but for one reason or another Im not able to buy them.  :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal