collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BigBadToyStore has Post-Wedding Wave Brushables for PreOrder  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: BigBadToyStore has Post-Wedding Wave Brushables for PreOrder
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 09:23:58 AM »
Oh I want that Princess Cadence!
I hope she says some semi-intelligent things to say! ....although then she'll be showing up Celestia. >.>;;
There had been a review of the talking Cadence up recently... but for the life of me I can't find it. It's mostly little sound bites, her saying her name is Cadence and that her dress is pretty for her wedding day or something. At least it makes sense for a bride to be talking about pretty things and singing.
This?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qriMNGxg9eM
Yes, that one! My search-fu is awful >_>; (...or maybe it's because I don't feel well)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »
"She looks like Fleur di lise does on camera... er... on the show."

XD

I like the different musical intros she plays. The spoken lines, not so much...

Post Merge: May 24, 2012, 10:04:19 AM

(Also I am amused by the commenters in the youtube video who are pointing out that in the show the Changeling Queen had the dress with the swirls on it, while Cadence had a plain white dress... meaning the toy is obviously the Queen in disguise! XD
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 10:04:19 AM by Dragonflitter »
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 10:28:01 PM »
Did anyone see the expected arrival for the FS Princesses?

January 2013!?!  :shocked:
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 03:13:35 AM »
Did anyone see the expected arrival for the FS Princesses?

January 2013!?!  :shocked:

Yes I spotted that...hmmm talk about pre-ordering
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 06:19:58 AM »
lol look again, guys. It says January 2012. XD I assume they put that in because Hasbro didn't give them an estimated release date on those particular products, or something of that nature.

Edit: Oops, I see where you're looking now. The retail-size "case of 3" says Jan 2013 while the page I was looking at, "set of 2" says Jan 2012. lol talk about confusing!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:21:36 AM by Dragonflitter »
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2012, 08:40:49 AM »

lol look again, guys. It says January 2012. XD I assume they put that in because Hasbro didn't give them an estimated release date on those particular products, or something of that nature.

Edit: Oops, I see where you're looking now. The retail-size "case of 3" says Jan 2013 while the page I was looking at, "set of 2" says Jan 2012. lol talk about confusing!

I did that too. But then I noticed that the title also said Fashion Ponies 2013.  :shocked:  Why so long? What about the mane 6 re-release? New ponies?  :(
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2012, 08:48:45 AM »
All of these dates are subject to change, don't forget (Added to the fact that BBTS often times has the wrong dates up (See January 2012.. if they were supposed to be out then I wonder why we haven't seen them! /sarcasmlololol). Could be that they wanna stretch out the wedding line.. since that's what the FS princesses have on their box. Maybe to cross over with the Target Exclusive Crystal Empire line..? Who knows. Toy companies are too confusing! They never make sense. :<.

So long as I can get me some new ponies, I'm all good >____>; /grabby hands at Lyra, Cherry Berry, Sunny Rays... and I guess Trixie...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:51:56 AM by Icicle »

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2012, 10:25:32 AM »
Lol...$38 = £38...probably!

That wouldn't actually surprise me if it was £38; I expected it to be about £40 in the UK anyways. Damn UK price hikes *grumbles*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 12:58:46 PM »

I did that too. But then I noticed that the title also said Fashion Ponies 2013.  :shocked:  Why so long? What about the mane 6 re-release? New ponies?  :(

I hope this Hasbro press release means the late date of the Princesses means they are technically released after the re-releases...does that make sense?

MY LITTLE PONY FASHION STYLE Assortment
Dressed in pretty party capes and glamorous heels, each figure in the MY LITTLE PONY FASHION STYLE assortment is outfitted for any pony party! Girls will love combing and styling each pony’s lustrous mane. Add a pretty bow headband or candy-shaped barrettes for an extra sweet ‘do! Each of the FASHION STYLE pony friends comes complete with fancy accessories and dress-up outfits that match her personality. Girls can choose to collect and style RAINBOW DASH and PINKIE PIE this spring, and look for four additional fabulous pony friends in the fall: RARITY, APPLEJACK, FLUTTERSHY and TWILIGHT SPARKLE. In the fall, girls can add two special wedding-themed FASHION STYLE ponies to their collection: PRINCESS CELESTIA and her sister PRINCESS LUNA. Each sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal