collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Daisy Dreams coming to TRUs?  (Read 12270 times)

plusleg1rl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Daisy Dreams coming to TRUs?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 09:31:08 AM »
Im not the only one who complains about the tinsel. Ironically, i have a Shine bright Pinkie (the Target version) with some tinsel!

Of this batch, I need Daisy Dreams (Plus the Riding Along accessories) and Sweet Song. I hope they have a International release. If not, a RAOPK/contest for all the members who want them outside Us.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »
I saw them too!
Here's the pics:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
YAY!! More scooters!!! (This isn't sarcasm, I genuinely love them)

plusleg1rl

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 09:46:10 AM »
I saw them too!
Here's the pics:
YAY!! More scooters!!! (This isn't sarcasm, I genuinely love them)

I always wanted those scooters. Since the Riding Along sets was sold out in my country, the Daisy Dreams and Rarity set is a great opportunity to get some vehicles.

I Guess i have to start being one the tinsel and the glitter to have Sweet Song and Fluttershy (again, since i lost mine).  :blush: :lol:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:49:36 AM by plusleg1rl »

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 09:50:57 AM »
Oh!!! Yay!!! I can't wait! Hubby's going to love having to pony hunt with me again. Haha!

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 09:52:01 AM »
Hasbro is so devious, always making us buy rereleases of the main 6 girls with new ponies/things.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

karonkun

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 09:52:45 AM »
Why does all the really nice stuff have to be store exclusive  >_<

plusleg1rl

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 09:57:07 AM »
Hasbro is so devious, always making us buy rereleases of the main 6 girls with new ponies/things.

This time is Mane 6 + Ponies who have been release before.

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 09:58:59 AM »
I wonder why Hasbro is so deadset on every man, woman, and child having at least 5 each of the main cast. Some diabolical marketing campaign, maybe? Seriously guys, I already have Rarity and Fluttershy (three of each, in fact) and if I decide I need another one, I'll buy it, but I'd rather be able to buy the new ponies WITHOUT their pesky "PFF"s tagging along too 8(

I do love that Daisy Dreams will finally be coming to the states though (and without those glimmer wings, too!) and even though I'm not big on accessories, that little book...thing...that Rarity comes with looks really adorable :) And, for a glimmer wing, Sweetsong isn't too bad....but maybe she only appeals to me because, like Ploomette, she's a new character ONLY available as a glimmer wing.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 10:14:32 AM »
Time to install new shelves!! :)

Offline Attercop

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~Art~
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 10:22:53 AM »
Love, love, love, love, love. Even if I have to have the main six again I'll just throw them at a customizer and get even more new ponies.
~Originally Soull~

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 10:23:12 AM »
Oh, I totally want the Daisy Dreams!

...and I was contemplating the Starsong/Fluttershy pack to get a Fluttershy with lighter hair. But then tinsel. Hasbro, tinsel not a good thing. Stop it :<. Same with Glimmer Wings. Stop it... unless you can make it not look like they had a bad accident and had the wings implanted on them by some sort of evil organization.

....I need to stop watching so much Kamen Rider. I now think Glimmer Wings are a product of Shocker...
I swear I must be the only one who loves tinsel here. And glitter :P If they came out with TE's I think my life would be complete.
*points to name.*
iSparkle. I love glitter, tinsel and sparkly stuff.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »
Target exclusives ;.; Fortunately I think I have someone who can get them for me, but alas...shipping. And I like tinsel, too, when done right. My SB Fluttershy has tinsel in her hair and it's sooo pretty. But do I really need a third Fluttershy, tinsel or no? NOPE ;.;

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 10:42:57 AM »
I wonder why Hasbro is so deadset on every man, woman, and child having at least 5 each of the main cast. Some diabolical marketing campaign, maybe? Seriously guys, I already have Rarity and Fluttershy (three of each, in fact) and if I decide I need another one, I'll buy it, but I'd rather be able to buy the new ponies WITHOUT their pesky "PFF"s tagging along too 8(

We as collectors have to keep in mind that every single week there are new little girls (and boys!) tuning in to the cartoon for the first time ever, and instantly becoming fans. Hasbro can not afford to just have the mane 6 on the shelves for a portion of the year. If they want to catch the attention of new viewers, their primary demographic, they need to have those recognizable characters available all the time.

Yeah it's a pain for us, and yeeeah it's pretty sneakily clever on their part to throw in old characters with new ones, but they're doing it because it's the best business practice for them.

Personally I find the G4 releases to be handled much better than what Hasbro was doing before, when they decided they would ONLY put out toys based on 7 characters and that's it. Bleh. The end of the G3 line makes me especially thankful for G4's! ^_^
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 11:01:33 AM »

We as collectors have to keep in mind that every single week there are new little girls (and boys!) tuning in to the cartoon for the first time ever, and instantly becoming fans. Hasbro can not afford to just have the mane 6 on the shelves for a portion of the year. If they want to catch the attention of new viewers, their primary demographic, they need to have those recognizable characters available all the time.

Yeah it's a pain for us, and yeeeah it's pretty sneakily clever on their part to throw in old characters with new ones, but they're doing it because it's the best business practice for them.

Personally I find the G4 releases to be handled much better than what Hasbro was doing before, when they decided they would ONLY put out toys based on 7 characters and that's it. Bleh. The end of the G3 line makes me especially thankful for G4's! ^_^

Yeah, but there really are a lot of these mane 6 ponies out right now/soon. We have the luggage set out, than the wedding ones and than we got the "deluxe" wedding ones. So i don't think kids have a lot of trouble tracking them down. It's kinda annoying Hasbro feels the need to put them in pretty much every pack out there. I know i don't want to end up with a box full of the same ponies. I wouldn't mind if they at least had a difference in cutie mark art or had different poses but this just feels rather overkill. I'm sure a lot of parents will notice this too.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 11:15:40 AM »
Damn, just after I ordered and got DD and RF from Mexico 2 months ago. :[
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal