collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about the Peacock/Fancy Feathers ponies up for sale?  (Read 2211 times)

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
500 to the US Con and 500 to the UK Con! That seems an odd split doesnt it...considering the scale of the 2 events compared to one another! Hey...we may be a quarter of the size in population as the UK but I guess we have the same amount of collectors!

At second glance, the 500/500 split may not be quite right.  If I remember correctly, the most pieces Hasbro will donate is 300 and I don't believe that the UK ever placed any actual orders, they just worked with the donated amounts.  However, the year that we had the pink pony in RI, they had the yellow and black version in the UK.  The German con purchased the batch and I'm guessing it was, again, a donation of 300 to the UK.  So there were at least 1000 of the pink RI exclusive.  I know we had more than 500.  I'd really have to go back and look at my files, but god only knows where all that stuff is these days!  I guess you could say this, anything that is a US exclusive there are at least 700-1000 available (with the exception of Bay Breeze), and anything UK exclusive there is a maximum of 300 available (with the exception of the black/yellow one, which Germany got as well). 

And not to hijack this thread, but I have TAF Pinkie Pie from Memphis, TAF Pink from RI, TAF Yellow/Black from Germany, and Peacock ponies all taking up too much space!  Just shoot me a PM if you still need any of those! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
500 to the US Con and 500 to the UK Con! That seems an odd split doesnt it...considering the scale of the 2 events compared to one another! Hey...we may be a quarter of the size in population as the UK but I guess we have the same amount of collectors!

At second glance, the 500/500 split may not be quite right.  If I remember correctly, the most pieces Hasbro will donate is 300 and I don't believe that the UK ever placed any actual orders, they just worked with the donated amounts.  However, the year that we had the pink pony in RI, they had the yellow and black version in the UK.  The German con purchased the batch and I'm guessing it was, again, a donation of 300 to the UK.  So there were at least 1000 of the pink RI exclusive.  I know we had more than 500.  I'd really have to go back and look at my files, but god only knows where all that stuff is these days!  I guess you could say this, anything that is a US exclusive there are at least 700-1000 available (with the exception of Bay Breeze), and anything UK exclusive there is a maximum of 300 available (with the exception of the black/yellow one, which Germany got as well). 

And not to hijack this thread, but I have TAF Pinkie Pie from Memphis, TAF Pink from RI, TAF Yellow/Black from Germany, and Peacock ponies all taking up too much space!  Just shoot me a PM if you still need any of those! 

That makes more sense if the split was that 300 came over here...

Lol...I have visions of  your closet packed to the brim with excess Fair Ponies...I am sure you ll find happy homes for them here!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal