collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Video game consoles for your ponies :)  (Read 406 times)

Offline princess

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Video game consoles for your ponies :)
« on: December 14, 2014, 08:11:05 PM »
Hello!  I have a Wii and a DSi I would like to trade for some ponies.  They are both white. I think they're region locked for what games they take so US traders only?

The DSi  is pretty much just the system, unless you would like a charger that's taped together shut bc of a tear in it, I think I still have that somewhere.

The Wii will come with about everything it needs to work.  I have not tested the sensor bar it has yet, I'm unsure if it will work.  It will not come with any controllers for it, but I do have a gamecube controller to spare for an extra pony or two~.  It has multiple games downloaded onto it, unless you erase it's memory, I'm pretty sure those go away then.  From what I remember, it has, Pokemon Rumble, Mario Kart 64, Mario Golf,Mario 64, and there might be a few others.  It can come with a copy of Wii Sports if you would like.  The thing with the Wii is, though, I'd like if I could trade with someone willing to help with shipping. It's just  I am very poor and it is very heavy :p It looks like it will be about 17$ though that price might be shaved off some because I need to find a more fitting box.

Both items are obviously used, but I did my best to take care of them when they were family toys. 

As for the ponies, just show me what you got.  I've got a wishlist here but it's not very accurate all the time so you can basically offer anything that's not listed here
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:10:53 AM by princess »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal