collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Euro FT Bird Accessories?  (Read 381 times)

Offline kasin

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Studio BMFC
Euro FT Bird Accessories?
« on: October 20, 2015, 11:03:11 AM »
Hello,

I'm trying to organize my Fairy Tail Birds and cant find a good resource for what stands and combs went with the 6 European exclusive birds or the combs for the wedding set. Any bird collectors out there that can help me with a list, web site or MOC photos?

Thank you!
~ Diana

[Moving to Toy Box ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 04:52:28 PM by Kiwi »

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Euro FT Bird Accessories?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 08:32:54 PM »
There is a picture of the green UK fuzzy tummy MOC with a yellow stand, white brush, and aqua blue ribbon on someone's blogspot website.  I haven't seen any others MOC/MIB but would be interested to know if there are any around!

Supposedly there was a ribbon or cord that could be used to hang the lovebird stand, but I haven't heard anything about what accessories came with it, unfortunately.  I wonder if any members had this new in the 1980's?

Offline kasin

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Studio BMFC
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 05:14:24 AM »
Yes! I've seen the green one MOC.... I guess Ill keep looking around and update here if I find anything?

I recently got the Lavender bird from a friend that doesn't collect them. It was on a yellow stand with a white comb and I think that's how she found it at a flea market in the Netherlands? Interesting right?

Here is a link to the blog with the MOC Euro photo for anyone that might be interested....
http://fairytailbirds.blogspot.com/p/fuzzy-tummies.html

~ Diana

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 08:32:27 PM »
All the sites I know of do not list who came with what.  I have seen it listed before that at least in the UK they where  sold in stores and where not MO.  I do have the Lovebird set, but need to dig it out too see if mine has the cord, I believe it was gold.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline kasin

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Studio BMFC
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »
Update: found someone claiming to have found a UK white fuzzy tummy with an "Ice purple" stand that differs from any other purple stands we currently know of.... I also have a lot with UK's and three yellow perches in two shades, so the UK yellow might be a different shade....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal