collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93528 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #945 on: December 29, 2015, 03:06:41 AM »
Hmmm I wonder if Raye knows the new doll release dates? Also I'd love to know when DG Poppy is released :awake:

BTW - Apple White Dragon Rider is actually much cuter out of the box. Here's mine :heart:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: December 29, 2015, 06:19:16 AM »
Yes there is , there have been pics released already of her . Unfortunately her name is "Meeshell mermaid" ( :facepalm: the original L'Mer for her last name was better ) but the doll is quite cute with not quite red but more like coral colored hair. The other dolls are Jillian Beanstalk and Nina Thumbell (pics also released) - but I don't know an actual doll release date yet. 

Thanks Ringlets. Where can I find a picture of Meeshell Mermaid? I agree Mershell L'Mer was a much better name. I wonder if my guess is correct and she'll be a rebel since the characters are based on the original fairy tales. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: December 29, 2015, 08:51:45 AM »
Yes there is , there have been pics released already of her . Unfortunately her name is "Meeshell mermaid" ( :facepalm: the original L'Mer for her last name was better ) but the doll is quite cute with not quite red but more like coral colored hair. The other dolls are Jillian Beanstalk and Nina Thumbell (pics also released) - but I don't know an actual doll release date yet. 

Thanks Ringlets. Where can I find a picture of Meeshell Mermaid? I agree Mershell L'Mer was a much better name. I wonder if my guess is correct and she'll be a rebel since the characters are based on the original fairy tales. 

Ponyfan

Spoiler
There are no more Royals and Rebels. They solved that storyline issue and now everyone is free to write out their own story.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: December 29, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »

Ponyfan

Here's a pic of some of the new dolls- I can't say that I'm overly impressed with the mermaid outfit. Thumbalina's daughter looks cute though

https://41.media.tumblr.com/41223b9bc7ea7e06ad7c9ce398d413bc/tumblr_nzj1w3F9tv1taikgko1_500.jpg

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: December 29, 2015, 09:59:33 AM »
Thanks Wardah. I didn't realize that since I don't read the books and only collect some of the dolls.

Thanks Galactica. I wish the mermaid outfit looked more like a tail.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #950 on: December 29, 2015, 10:58:22 AM »
Hmmm I wonder if Raye knows the new doll release dates? Also I'd love to know when DG Poppy is released :awake:

Is it sad that I do?? DG Poppy is supposed to be a store exclusive (I think I heard Target?) so she should come out with the reset that will be happening in a few weeks. (In the U.S., that is)
The other dolls are really all out. Toot said that the next thing he was expecting was the individual plastic dragons (which both he and Amazon got in this past week). Beyond that, it will be a drought until June-ish. We've seen everything for Spring 2016. His dates for the Fall 2016 lines claim June, but they always release a little earlier than that. 

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 29, 2015, 06:17:47 PM »
Hey, Ray, do you still have the shield and sword for Darling for sale? :) Darling has become one of my favorite characters and I just opened my DG one. She needs a sword and shield!

If anyone is interested in the Sugar Coated dolls ebay has them for aroud $10-$12 each with free shipping at the moment :) I bought Cedar and Holly. Not sure if I like Maddie enough to get her though XD

Did anyone get any dolls for Christmas? I got all three Fairest on Ice dolls and DG Darling :D
My Wish List

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #952 on: December 29, 2015, 07:15:19 PM »
Hey, Ray, do you still have the shield and sword for Darling for sale? :) Darling has become one of my favorite characters and I just opened my DG one. She needs a sword and shield!
I'll try to get some more printed. That printer got some "upgrades" shortly after we moved and has had a really rough time printing clean swords.

Did anyone get any dolls for Christmas? I got all three Fairest on Ice dolls and DG Darling :D
I got dolly spoiled for Christmas! For EAH, I got the Forest Pixies, Heartstruck Cupid, Courtly Jester, and Sugar Coated Maddie. (I also got two Barbies, a Pullip, and lots of clothes/accessories for my Smart Doll)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 29, 2015, 09:45:07 PM »

Is it sad that I do?? DG Poppy is supposed to be a store exclusive (I think I heard Target?) so she should come out with the reset that will be happening in a few weeks. (In the U.S., that is)
The other dolls are really all out. Toot said that the next thing he was expecting was the individual plastic dragons (which both he and Amazon got in this past week). Beyond that, it will be a drought until June-ish. We've seen everything for Spring 2016. His dates for the Fall 2016 lines claim June, but they always release a little earlier than that.
Poppy will be a Walmart exclusive  :shakefist: I hope they fix distribution because I never even saw Haunted Rochelle, I had to buy her from Mexico!!  :pullhair:

I'm getting really really frustrated, I bought a Mira off Amazon and she has ungodly terrible wonk. I've looked at EIGHT other ones in the stores and every single one has been awful  :( I'm starting to lose hope I will ever find one thats decent

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 29, 2015, 11:41:07 PM »

I had a Dolly Christmas this year but the only EAH one I received was the 17 Inch Maddie who I am over the moon to have as part of my doll family. For dolls I also got a Middie Blythe and an AI Doll and I got tons of doll accessories, everything from feather fans, to clothes, to books and toys for my 'kids'.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 30, 2015, 05:38:53 AM »
I'll try to get some more printed. That printer got some "upgrades" shortly after we moved and has had a really rough time printing clean swords.

I got dolly spoiled for Christmas! For EAH, I got the Forest Pixies, Heartstruck Cupid, Courtly Jester, and Sugar Coated Maddie. (I also got two Barbies, a Pullip, and lots of clothes/accessories for my Smart Doll)

Ok, just let me know ^.^

Yay for everyone's new dolls :D It's so exciting to see doll shaped boxes under the tree hehe.
My Wish List

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #956 on: December 30, 2015, 06:27:23 AM »
I bought my own dolly xmas - Gooliope, Hat-tatic Maddie and finally, Faybelle! She's so gorgeous XD Cellyzombie and Goo had heaps of fun raiding the old Barbie wardrobe for Goo to wear too! Even Cellyzombie herself got pressies - she got a new dress (Dracubecca's in fact and it looks awesome on her!) and a cuddly polar bear fromher sister, Lunazombie XD That doll is more spoiled than some kids I swear!

I can't wait for the birthday Ball dolls - not sure if I'll get the dolls themselves or just try and score the dresses off ebay - Cellyzombie is going to look so amazingly super cute in them!

Carrie

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #957 on: December 30, 2015, 06:58:42 AM »

Poppy will be a Walmart exclusive  :shakefist: I hope they fix distribution because I never even saw Haunted Rochelle, I had to buy her from Mexico!!  :pullhair:

I'm getting really really frustrated, I bought a Mira off Amazon and she has ungodly terrible wonk. I've looked at EIGHT other ones in the stores and every single one has been awful  :( I'm starting to lose hope I will ever find one thats decent

You're right. Sorry. I finally found her Wal-Mart page listing (not available, of course...)
I HATE Wal-Mart distributions. I never save Haunted Rochelle and only ONE of the Wal-Marts in our area ever got The WTW Kitty and the Fairest on Ice dolls. UGH!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 30, 2015, 08:16:14 AM »

You're right. Sorry. I finally found her Wal-Mart page listing (not available, of course...)
I HATE Wal-Mart distributions. I never save Haunted Rochelle and only ONE of the Wal-Marts in our area ever got The WTW Kitty and the Fairest on Ice dolls. UGH!
Same. Triple ugh! Wtw kitty I had the least trouble finding.  It's weird too bc their exclusive Operetta was literally all over the place,  I can still find her easily in stores. Maybe they decided to order less stock in the exclusives because of how poorly she sold? I dunno  :huh:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 30, 2015, 08:59:54 AM »
What do you guys think about the unnatural skin colors? Kitty being purple and Faybelle and Crystal being blue. I personally don't like it, but it doesn't bother me on MH dolls for some reason lol. I'll still buy Crystal Winter because I love everything about her.. except the skin tone :P

Anyone else curious why Rosabella and Daring are packaged together in the Epic Winter line? A possible romance?
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal