collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 71091 times)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1785 on: Today at 09:10:02 AM »
I have received a few nice things from people "randomly" in Disney.  Except that a group of people that you stand in line with for over an hour, and make small talk with, tend not to be total strangers by the time you start trading pins or keychains with them.  Just walking up to someone and handing them a gift because , "you have a child" or "you look like you really like Tinkerbell" IS definitely creepy. 

I think the only time I've done that was when my family was heading out of the parks at night, with my grandma in a wheelchair, and we still had same-day Fast Passes (I don't remember why we had gotten them from a Cast Member right now)  but they were going to be wasted if they didn't get used by park close, so we walked along one of the more popular ride areas and specifically looked for people who were scoping out the signage to see how long the wait was, and handing them off to a grateful family who did not want to wait 3 hours in line!  But they don't give out Fast Passes anymore so ... 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1786 on: Today at 11:32:10 AM »
I hate the fact that a lot of theme parks have "waiting in line for hours" as a feature. I'd rather they take a certain amount of guests a day and close the park. If I'm there, I can have a good time, if I miss it well that's life. I'd like to go to Halloween Havoc at least once, but the wait times are also about 3 hours. Who wants to do that?? What a waste of time.

...I'm a little grumpy today :(

I had a very strange and frustrating dream. My dad, sister, grandma and her BBF, my first dog and two little girls whose names I didn't catch were there. All I could say was 'hi' not even 'hello' just 'hi'. I wanted to talk to my dad and sister so bad. There were also two very tall women dressed flamboyantly who kept making comments about what I was doing. I have it in my head that they were angels, for some reason. Annoying angels :mad:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal