collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *Update*Winning a MH doll on Ebay and realizing the seller has no Feedback :(  (Read 558 times)

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I figured this wold be better here than Pony Corral since it deals with Monster High, but if I have put it in the wrong place then if the Mods would be so kind to move it I would be grateful..

:help: Ok I am seriously kicking my own butt here and if I could I would allow others to kick it too. I bid and won a skull shores Lagoona and I failed to notice the sellers feedback or lack of and I have no idea why I didn't look because it is something I usually always do before anything.  My only excuse is the fact I was able  to win Lagoona at the bid of a little over $11 which for Ebay is a decent price..Its something of a bad habit of mine to look at the going prices in the auctions on Ebay as well as the BIN and see if I can win it for less. Yeah I have issues :nuts:.. Ok now I told you all that because my question is what are my chances of this being a bad seller or  it just being a seller that has just started out and can't help the feedback being non existent? Here is the ID if that helps.. 1knight2012.. I realize if its the former that Ebay will take care if it, I was just mainly curious if anyone had any input they could offer..Thanks for any help that can be given.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:57:26 PM by Jenn77 »
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Winning a MH doll on Ebay and realizing the seller has no Feedback :(
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 03:44:08 PM »
well. If It had been me buying the doll I'd pay and await the doll for a reasonable amount of time. I like to think good of people and ebay is known for being on the buyers side, so as long as you open a case in time if the doll don't arrive you should be good for at least your money back :)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Jenn77

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 04:37:49 PM »
well. If It had been me buying the doll I'd pay and await the doll for a reasonable amount of time. I like to think good of people and ebay is known for being on the buyers side, so as long as you open a case in time if the doll don't arrive you should be good for at least your money back :)

I had already paid and I like to think good of people as well..Its just I had read recently where people have had some not so nice experiences and I guess thats what got me to think and am probably overacting.. Thanks for replying :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 05:08:57 PM »
I'd say all you can do is wait. Everyone has to start somewhere, so maybe that's what you've got?

Offline Jenn77

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 05:34:25 PM »
I'd say all you can do is wait. Everyone has to start somewhere, so maybe that's what you've got?

That is very true.. :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 06:19:50 PM »
If it helps, I have no seller feedback yet on eBay. So we do have to start somewhere. Just be wary. I wouldn't be upset if my buyer was wary too.
Just wait it out and see! But don't worry too much.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Jenn77

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 07:14:26 PM »
If it helps, I have no seller feedback yet on eBay. So we do have to start somewhere. Just be wary. I wouldn't be upset if my buyer was wary too.
Just wait it out and see! But don't worry too much.

Thank you aellos that does help and I want to say thanks to everyone else for the feedback, you all have been helpful and its appriciated :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline Jenn77

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
My ghoul came today! She arrived quicker than expected and was packaged beautifully!!  Lagoona looks very pretty in her Skull shores outfit, so needless to say I am very happy with her and I am happy to say I was able to give the person a helpful positive feedback :) If nothing else through this good transaction with this person I  learned not to jump the gun on the next one I see with little to no feedback and be more open minded to give them a chance.. :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
My ghoul came today! She arrived quicker than expected and was packaged beautifully!!  Lagoona looks very pretty in her Skull shores outfit, so needless to say I am very happy with her and I am happy to say I was able to give the person a helpful positive feedback :) If nothing else through this good transaction with this person I  learned not to jump the gun on the next one I see with little to no feedback and be more open minded to give them a chance.. :)

That's awesome! I'm so glad it went well for you!

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I did that (but with a $80+ item.
Seller couldn't have been nicer and the shipping packaging was beautiful
Ebay sellers gotta start somewhere right? :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: *Update*Winning a MH doll on Ebay and realizing the seller has no Feedback :(
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 05:34:50 PM »
Yay!  So glad to hear it went well...  Seems like somedays that is a rarity!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal