collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *Update* Not so disappointed now :D  (Read 13438 times)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: *Update* Not so disappointed now :D
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
lol, I'll take waiting two days for something to show up in the mail over taking a ride on the bus. I haven't been on a bus in years...When I was living in St. John's and taking on campus courses I had to take the bus every day to get to the uni and then home again, about 45 min each way. And I had to take it to go get groceries or if I wanted to go shopping since I wasn't within walking distance of anything. I hated it lol

I had to take another picture of Torelei... she was on my xbox for about an hour, until I thought she would look better somewhere else lol

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »
well ... she IS A Cat and cat's love laying on/near things that are warm ... lol

gorgeous pic
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2012, 05:39:05 PM »
Thanks  ^.^

She looked like she need to be lounging somewhere...and while she would look awesome laying across my xbox, it wouldn't be good for her or the system, since there wasn't really any way to put her where she wasn't covering a vent. The xbox gets pretty hot.

I'm already thinking of where I'll put the twins when they arrive. Not a whole lot of room left thanks to ponies  :lol:

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2012, 07:39:15 PM »
Werecat twins are at the post office..getting them tomorrow XD

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2012, 07:40:18 PM »
Yay congrats! I hope they're all you hoped for. :)
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2012, 07:57:32 PM »
WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!

i still haven't found those girls lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2012, 12:25:01 AM »
Same here, I have yet to find them either. Lucky you, being able to order them online. lol
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 01:14:41 AM »
lol, my mom is gonna go crazy...the one day I didn't check the tracking to see where they were is the day they show up. My mom was late getting the mail, so she couldn't pick up the package, but she knows there's something there for me. No clue what she's going to say to me collecting dolls now too. Oh well, at least I can say that the three cat girls are the only one's I have...  :whistle:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2012, 08:58:36 AM »
lol, my mom is gonna go crazy...the one day I didn't check the tracking to see where they were is the day they show up. My mom was late getting the mail, so she couldn't pick up the package, but she knows there's something there for me. No clue what she's going to say to me collecting dolls now too. Oh well, at least I can say that the three cat girls are the only one's I have...  :whistle:

Well, Mommy Dearest can just deal with it! HA! I'm a guy, and even I've managed to convert my mom! I've been showing her all my photoshoots and making her choose her favorites! hehe. She really likes Howleen and Toralei.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »
Hehe, well, mom doesn't hound me about the stuff that I buy, she'll just shake her head and wonder about me  :lol:

So, here are the new girls

Meowlody is perfect...but Purrsephone has a big rub on her lip and a little one on her nose. She has some stuff stuck in the white paint on her face too. Looks like it could be little pieces of hair.

Doesn't bother me too much though. Now... is there a way to fix their horrible box hair without ruining their stripes?

Also, my boyfriend took a picture of his closet for me. He was saying that he couldn't get the dolls to stay in the closet and I couldn't understand why, seeing as they're all in easily stackable boxes...

:blink: I have not become obsessed with these dolls...nope totally haven't :ninja:

(you can't even see them all...)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
Ewwww terrible quality control!! >,<; *Cringe*

None of my parents or sisters even know I have a pony or doll collection going on. XD I'd be too scared to see how my family would react. So until then, I shall ninja my way into the house with Pony & Doll Merchandise. lol
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2012, 01:01:42 PM »
A closet full of dolls? XD That's awesome. Congrats on them! But booo the paint on her. You could easily repaint the problem areas and completely re-do her lips. As for the stripes they're painted like Toralei, right? I don't think there's much you can do without them flaking off. ):
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 01:31:06 PM »
lol, I'd ninja them in too Melody, but it's hard when my mom is the one that gets the mail. Hoping that I'll be able to move out soon so I don't have to worry about it any more  :lol:

Yeah Chi, that's the way their hair is. I'll figure something out I suppose. And I'll look into fixing the paint eventually too, just don't really have anywhere to get supplies at the moment  >_<

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »
THat's also basically why I don't shop online, that way no one gets suspicious and be like "What did you order??" "Can I see?" "What is it?" and I don't have to keep coming up with little white lies. lol
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 01:43:50 PM »
Hehe, that's the only way for me to get stuff right now unfortunately. I did find a small amount of stuff at a Bargain Shop a few days ago though (still more than an hour away)...I got a Cleo fashion pack  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal