collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Funko protos- ponies revealed  (Read 7947 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: New Funko protos- ponies revealed
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2013, 04:32:41 AM »
@Brony Galore it may not be that much harder - but Hasbro know their market...the hats are pink or green for a reason they think that will appeal more.

Does anyone else think the Vinyl just makes the SDCC/Fair exclusive a bit kind of pointless?

Question for the OP-   Are these your pictures or are they pics from the Gemini site?

These are from gemini's site. they were available for sale a few hours ago. I know that on gemini's site once the item sells the pic goes away. I saved them so I could take a better look at who was coming. I did buy one of the protos but was not able to afford them all. So, I had to pick and choose. I know linking to gemini wasn't allowed and as I mentioned once someone bought the proto the pic would disappear.

L

You can link to Gemini :) Its no different than any other site like Amazon, etc.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2013, 04:42:55 AM »
ooh *faints*

*sigh* I only wished there was an Applejack, I really love my molded hair applejack from that dinky set. I would be so thrilled with a better quality one.

No one loves Applejack :(
Applejack will be coming, sometime. They even said she will have her hat! :D

I hope the hat will be removeable.. D: I HATE the hat with a passion. LoL.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2013, 05:06:56 AM »
Am I the only one who can't see the images? :/

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2013, 05:09:49 AM »
@hathorcat- thanks. I'm still new and trying to make sure I don't break any rules. Every place is different so i try to be cautious.

To a pp-- hmm not sure why they aren't showing up. Let me try again....
 I hope I just fixed it. I am new to using photo bucket so apologies.

Kitzka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:17:58 AM by Kitzka »

will2Bfree

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2013, 10:50:15 PM »
I can't wait for Octavia and Vinyl to be released! I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Lyra, too.

I do wish they'd pick up some of Hasbro's slack and put out a few more boys for us, though. They could've easily done Soarin' instead of Spitfire and I was really expecting a Big Mac to be somewhere in their lineup. People have been clamoring for Hasbro to make a toy of him for awhile, I thought Funko would jump right on that. I suppose I'll cross my fingers for the next "wave".

I'm a little torn about getting the main 6 again, since I already have most of them as FS. I do wish the Funko's were just a teensy bit larger so they'd match up with them a bit better, but it's an understandable sacrifice for making them nice and solid.

It's great to finally see some prototypes. Lyra and Pinkie Pie have been announced forever without a glimpse, so to be able to see so many in advance is spectacular. Although, now comes the waiting... Hopefully they'll be able to get whatever caused the production delay sorted out.

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2013, 11:55:16 PM »
The more I look at Pinkie's prorotype....I cant help but feel like she looks like she is made out of a giant strawberry & cherry flavored gummy or fruitsnack....mmmm

Speakin of funko stuff, I saw the possible HT exclusive Funko Pop! DJ on preorder earlier when I was surfing on amazon for those interested! Didnt see Bubbles though.

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2013, 01:09:17 AM »
I want Octavia... @w@

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2013, 12:14:09 PM »

Yep the mane six will come too, give them time no rush, anyways yeah a lot of the ponies have clothing pieces so it doesn't surprise me, and it will be brown and thats why Funko > Hasbro. Period. Accuracy > Laziness. Take notes Hasbro.

Not everyone likes non removable accessories or only cares about show accuracy. Not to mention that Hasbro has been making plenty of "show accurate" mini figures. You really can't compare a 5$ kids toy to a Funko figure.

Agreed.  The Funko figures are good for bronies, but the brushable figures are great for kids, as well for those of us who aren't as obsessed with "show accuracy".  Personally, I love some of those Funko figures, but the brushable figures will always, always trump the molded haired figures in my heart and mind.  The only things that are making me not want the AJ or Spitfire figures are the non-removable accessories.  I'm really obsessive when it comes to the texture of things, and I just feel frustrated when there's something non-removable on a smooth surface.  That just drives me batty.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2013, 12:30:39 PM »
Once again Big Mac is pushed back. Maybe in next years runs?

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2013, 12:31:48 PM »
I never understood why Big Mac was so popular. I don't like him all too much. But, whatever.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2013, 02:17:58 PM »
I will forever sing Funko's praises if they do Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, and maybe Discord.

'Cause those protos look AWESOME <3

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2013, 02:24:24 PM »
Wow! I don't know how I'm going to display so many Funkos.

Offline Leegeta

• Firefighter Chick
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2013, 04:12:25 PM »
Omg, so can't wait for these!
*<3 <3Seeking MIB DREAM BEAUTIES! <3 <3*

Leegeta\'s Collection

Nasaniaru

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2013, 06:38:04 AM »
I've been collecting the Funko vinyls ever since they announced that :muffin: Pony was being released. I also got The Doctor too. That's kind of an interesting one in that it is the first toy I've got of The Doctor and it wasn't in one released by the BBC. (I'm waiting til I have enough money to afford The Eleven Doctors Box Set.) Since adding :muffin: Pony and The Doctor, I decided to get Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

But now with these prototypes released, I know that I'm going to be able to complete my collection. I already have :muffin: Pony and The Doctor. I just need Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia and DJ-PON3, and my collection of the background ponies will be complete and I will be a very happy pony. Of course, I will want the Mane Six as well, but those were garanteed while the background ponies were not.

Now out of curiousity, I know that both Lyra and Pinkie Pie have since been listed as Pre-Orders on Hot Topic's website, but does anyone know when they will actually be released. I'm very much a fan of what Funko is doing and I hope that they continue so that I can get both the mane six, and the background six as well.

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2013, 06:49:00 AM »
I'm about to give up Hasbro's ponies and stick with those Funko's only O.o They are going to be awesome O.o
Despite how much I love to brush ponies hair, I have plenty of G1-G3 to brush, those vinyls are great just to stare at ^^

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal