Pony Talk > Introductions

New collector introducing!

<< < (3/3)

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: kwakbyeol on October 09, 2018, 07:10:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: StrawberrySundance on October 05, 2018, 11:42:25 AM ---Welcome to the arena! Generation 1's TV series is definitely awesome! I like the movie best if I'm honest  :good:

Restoration is fun, but can be tough if the damage is major  :( but everyone on the forums is here to help if you need any!

Spring carnival's colours are absolutely gorgeous and it sounds like your getting some great G1 babies to start off your collection and I hope it continues to grow! (Do you have a favourite pony?)

I'll see you in the forums!  :hope:

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll try to ask any doubts! I love Srping Carnivale's hair, the colors really amaze me hahaha
Since you asked, my favorite ponies probably are Skydancer, Spring Carnivale, Firefly, Tic Tac Toe, Tex, Steamer and I love al Sea ponies hahaha And yours?

Hope to see you around :D

--- End quote ---
Sea ponies are adorable!
My favourite ponies are, Sundance (of course lol), Tex, Ivy, Winter Snow and Lulabelle  :biggrin:

Leave a Whisper:
Its nice to meet you. Hello and welcome. Those are some nice first choices and I hope your new girls get there soon. ^^

kwakbyeol:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 09, 2018, 07:57:27 AM ---Its nice to meet you. Hello and welcome. Those are some nice first choices and I hope your new girls get there soon. ^^

--- End quote ---
Thanks, sweetie! I also hope, can't wait to meet the girls haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version