Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Dream Castle! <3

(1/3) > >>

reanna-mator:
So, I got super lucky on Craigslist and purchased a Dream Castle from a couple whose kids had grown out of it (they had some G3s and McDonald's G4s in the mix too, so I suppose they were younger kids who'd had the Castle handed down at least once already). For only $30! Though actually, it ended up being $35 because I really felt it was fair to pay a bit more for the treasures in that box.

The Dream Castle has most of its accessories, and all the decals on the inside look great. Actually in the picture, Majesty and Spike are mine (There was a Majesty in the box but she's in bait condition).

There was also most of the Something Old, Something New and Great Skates outfits, the robe from the Sweet Dreams outfit, and an unidentified pink garment (anyone know what it is).

There was also FF Snuzzle, Medley, baby Blossom with accessories and baby Firefly with accessories, some G3s (Scooter Sprite with her scooter!), a ton of McDs (a couple I don't have yet) and a few McDs G4s (have them all but I my roommate didn't have Celestia yet so I was able to pass that on to him).

It's currently looking great at the bottom of my G1 shelf, with several ponies mingling around it! I love it so much!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Syd, get away from there! :O

lovesbabysquirmy:
LOL  your kitty looks like he wants to sit IN the castle!  :)

Congrats on an awesome find!

Sternenstaub:
Congrats!!  :)

bigmlpfan:
Big congrats ;)

bigmlpfan xx

kiwimlp:
Awesomeness!! I got the dream castle a few years ago (it was my childhood grail) and it is such a cool playset.  Major congrats :cheer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version