Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

My Grail! A huge thank you to xkappax!

(1/4) > >>

BrightSide:
As some of you know, both myself and xkappax (Sara) were victims of the recent ponyadore scam. It was difficult for all involved.. having been cheated out of items which were really important to us.

We got talking, and Sara had the kindness to offer to order the item I'd been wanting (which is the Hot Topic Pinkie Pie shirt) for me, and to send it over once she'd recieved it! :lovey: <3

And here it is (please ignore my face, I took the pic when I'd literally just woken up):

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She also included a little stowaway, a McD's Rarity with a shockingly pink tail! :happy: :D

Sara is one of the kindest people I have ever come across, and I can't express how very grateful I am for this wonderful gesture. To add onto the kindness.. she even said I could have it on the house.. but I've decided to compile a goodie package for her to express my gratitude anyway.  ^.^ I'm so glad to have made a lovely friend, despite the circumstances! Thank you! :lovey:
[stickied 6/5/12 - kiwimlp :) ]
unstickied 8/5/12

Moondancer115:
I am so glad you got your grail. That was so nice of Sara to help you oit!
The shirt looks so cute big congrats! :cheer:

xkappax:
Aww, stop it, you're embarrassin' me!  :blush: :blush: :blush:

I'm just glad i was able to help you and that the thing didn't get lost in the mail after I completely forgot to get a tracking number because I am an idiot. :P

I got my "Grail" after the whole situation due to saply's kindness, but there was no way I was just going to walk away without "paying it forward" as they say. After how nice everyone on this forum was to me, I just wanted to somehow repay the kindness, even though I don't think I could even if I tried for a million years.

Anyway, thank you for saying such nice things, BrightSide. And you don't have to send me anything in return. I feel bad because I don't want you to think that that's why I did it. Getting free stuff in return was not my aim at all!

ARGH! Anyway....

I'm going to go run away now and blush furiously for an hour. LOL!

:sheepish: :sheepish: :sheepish:

BrightSide:
^ *giggles*

Bless you! It's fine, honestly.. you couldn't have done any more for me.  ^.^

But again, to pay the kindness forward.. I'm going to follow on from this, I want to give you something in return as a thank you for being so great! :D

saply:
It looks great on ya, gorgeous. Congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version