Pony Talk > Off Topic

Slice of Life - What are you up to today?

<< < (329/331) > >>

BlackCurtains:
Yay! Go Shai! :cheer: I need to catch up on your vids.

I'm doing laundry today FOR SURE. I also really need to vacuum. There are tufts of cat hair all over the carpets :lol:

Heart Of Midnight:
Shaiyeh, Congratulations that you have so many subscribers to your channel!  :joy:

---

Ozzy's blood tests results are excellent!  :yippee: Very healthy cat! :heart: :heart: :heart:
The vet also said that the strange vocalizations were probably caused by the sedatives. I also think so, because now Ozzy is ok and hasn't made any extra strange noises. :D We are going home on Monday so I will see the boys (cats) again. I'm going to check Ozzy's nipples regularly and I'll also remind mom that he should do the same when I'm not there at home. Strange case...  :wonder:

Friday was laundry day and I changed the clean sheets & pillowcases to the bed. I still have back pain so these chores took much more time than usual. In the evening, I couldn't bear to drag myself into the shower anymore, so I only washed my hair in the bathroom sink, a wrong choice, because my back didn't like that position either!  >_<

Ponybookworm:
Shaiyeh, will have to catch up, & love that you have so many subs!!!
BC, you can do it xxx
HOM pawesome news!!! And yep, next chore is laundry for me too, along with a shower...
Squirmy beep beep!!! Here comes the snail-mobile!!! If you have a partner, is there a reason they can't drive???

I got the dishes done!!! I got bread baked & the foil tins work!!! I made noisy coffee & showed them pics of what I've made (my craft group will also want to see so keeping them on the phone for now).
And I've been adding to my current knit & crochet projects!!! Today I need to do laundry & have a shower

BlackCurtains:
HoM, great to hear about Ozzy! :D
I need to wash my hair in the sink too. I wanted to do it yesterday but was too tired.

I got the laundry done :accomplished: I need to wash my blanket still, but that's just one thing, so easy. Changing the sheets on the bed should be done today but my back is really hurting, so I don't know. It's times like this that I want to move my bed out in the room, but I like being against the wall when sleeping :huh:

Artemesia's Garden:
Went to the woodland play group this morning and baby swung me in a hammock :biggrin: she is really getting big now and is climbing hills and almost running too. She is due for yogurt now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version