collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Pony Plushies found in Dave & Busters game!!! :o  (Read 294 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
G4 Pony Plushies found in Dave & Busters game!!! :o
« on: September 27, 2016, 08:26:25 PM »
I thought that I'd lost all chance of getting the other Toy Factory plushies besides Fluttershy (the only one I managed to win) after my State Fair packed up and went away. However, tonight while I was nosing around D & B look who I found chilling out in the TRAP DOOR game machine! :frolic:  Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy! They made Applejack and Rainbow Dash, too I got them also from the fair (bc my mom bribed the carnies to sell them to her LOL) but I don't think they made a Rarity. Anyways, even though two are kinda buried at the bottom and might not be selected as prizes any time soon, Pinkie no doubt will be chosen first.  I'm glad there are some of these plushies still floating around out in the universe. I hope I can get one if I'm lucky hehe :silly:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Pony Plushies found in Dave & Busters game!!! :o
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 09:05:44 AM »
Oh wow, you could be really lucky and get one! I don't have any plushies but I really like them

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 10:55:56 AM »
Whaaaaat?! Lucky you! I was just at a D&B with some other pony people and all they had in that machine were a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehogs!  -_-

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 08:42:42 AM »
I went back last night for half priced Weds and the entire machine had been cleaned out of all the upper plushies. All that was left pony was the lonely Fluttershy in the front and I had her already. :P Hopefully, this location will restock more soon! :bigups:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal