Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

PC: Time to Sell the Windys

<< < (2/3) > >>

applejackbunny:
The Flower pony you mention is Sweet Clover.

Post Merge: April 18, 2022, 08:22:03 AM

I PM'd you.

nhal039:
The 2 unknown cotton candys as well as cherries jubilee are Venezuelan ponies :)

The grey butterfly one to me looks like her symbols have been painted on, so I dont think she is original. I could totally be wrong. Do you remember who you brought her from or what country she came from?

pinkkittywinks:
nhal039's prices for SA, Greek and French look good to me :bigups:

1. An Orange-Pink Cotton Candy ~ Venezuelan $250-300

2. A gray butterfly pony. I seem to remember a lot of debate around this one ~ Argentina, factory left over

3. A flower pony that I want to say is German, but I don't know ~ Sweet Clover :) peach version :) Corral might be the best place to ask about her.

4.  A strange blue-green Cherries Jubilee ~ Venezuelan $250-300

I also got up some of the other ponies that I need PC help with:
1. Argie Windy with blue/yellow/red hair ~ $250 or so perhaps more this colour way is harder to find IMHO
2. Argie Windy with green/white/red hair ~ $150-250
3. Two Colombian Applejacks. One has a strip of cool colors for her second plug line, and the other has a strip of warm colors for her second plug line. 4. Yellow Colombian Blossom 5. Blue/Red Colombian Bow Tie. 6. Purple Colombian Bow tie ~ anywhere from $350-$100 depending on the hair/body colours
7. French Blue Windy ~ what colour are her eyes? magenta or blue?
6. MOC US Windy with a yellowed/cracked plastic ~ pass, corral might be the best place to ask.

Love pkw xxx

TwoMore:
Thank you everyone.
Yes, the gray butterfly pony had a lot of debate. I don't know what the truth is, but I picked one up because I thought it was interesting. I think I only paid about $100 for her.

The regular French Windy has blue eyes. I did not manage to get my hands on the other version.

pinkkittywinks:

--- Quote from: TwoMore on April 19, 2022, 07:39:16 PM ---Thank you everyone.
Yes, the gray butterfly pony had a lot of debate. I don't know what the truth is, but I picked one up because I thought it was interesting. I think I only paid about $100 for her.

The regular French Windy has blue eyes. I did not manage to get my hands on the other version.

--- End quote ---

I do like those funny Argie ponies :D When the factory closed many of the workers went home with ponies and other bits (hair, accessories, symbol stencils etc) so she isn't quite a fakie but also not quite official either :)

https://pinkkittywinks.wixsite.com/mlparenagallery/argentinaunfinished

The magenta eye version is harder to find (she has Moonstones body in fact!) she is also sneaky as you really need to have your eye in to spot her.

https://pinkkittywinks.wixsite.com/mlparenagallery/france?pgid=kcjhvw2o-b420de61-36ae-4878-a394-96c5688124f3

I think France got the most pretty versions of Windy :inlove:

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version