(1/64) > >>

Ponyfan:
I love Miraculous Ladybug. :cheer: It's such a fun show

Ponyfan

lovesbabysquirmy:
It is, isn't it? 
Now I have the theme song stuck in my head... ;D

Bekuno:
I love it too! It's just so cute and fun, even though it's pretty predictable.

Ponyfan:
I have the French version of the theme song on my iPod. :) I wish the English version was available from iTunes also so I could compare the two. I’m still learning French so I can’t understand all of the words in French theme. I do understand  “I am a cat” in French. :lol:

Major spoliers in the spoiler box about events in Season Two

Spoiler
Wow! :)  I love how each episode adds more depth to the characters. My guess about Gabriel’s wish was correct and I feel more sympathy now seeing how desperate he is to make his wish come true and how much he cares about Adrien even when he’s Hawk Moth. Natalie seemed ill after she used the Peacock Miraculous, maybe if the miraculous is damaged it affects the person who tries to use it negatively? 

I wonder if Gabriel and Adrien will ever detransform in front of each other and find out their secret identities? Whenever Master Fu opens the Miraculous box it looks like there are several miraculous that we haven’t seen the powers of yet.

Ponyfan

tailrustedtealeaf:
I was all over this show when the first season was airing, but sort of dropped off from it. I was mostly in it for the Ladybug/Chat Noir shipping square, did they finally reveal their identities to each other?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version