collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Otono  (Read 515 times)

kaskurgi

• Trade Count: (0)
Otono
« on: October 06, 2013, 01:29:19 PM »
I am posting this here. I would advise not to ship to Argentina or to her. I had stood up for her in a prior post. However, I am retracting it officially. POOR communication, not checking for the package on her end, and not trying to really communicate besides using emote icons...I have NO proof that the shoes did not arrive as Argentina never scanned it in. I have a copy of the receipt and tracking number. I have told her countless times what to do and she never comes back with any information besides:

:cry: or  -_-  and extremely broken english usually a max of 2 words this last pm was a bit more but I have no clue what she said.

:huh:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:48:45 PM by kaskurgi »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Otono
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:11:29 PM »
:(  Thank you for letting us know. I'm sorry things havent turned out well with your transaction.
 Maybe it would help if someone could translate for you both as there seems to be a language barrier? 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

kaskurgi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 09:19:57 PM »
Language isn't the problem she communicated fine in a transaction before. Quite well..now it's just garble.

This was the most resent message Otono sent me:
« Sent to: kaskurgi on: October 04, 2013, 07:04:32 AM »
hi my shoes never arrived i ASK IF DONT  RESENd OF YOUR ADRESS?

1) I can't resend them when they have never been shipped back to me.
2) I already told her and supplied her with information (Tracking #, local post office # here to confirm, location of my post office where it came from).
3) I am not offering a refund either. I know this sounds harsh but I had no problems with any of my other packages going to other international countries or to her prior to this.
4) Her country did not scan it in when it arrived. Not my fault and granted it's not hers but I have NO proof that they didn't show up and I am not being tricked it was over $90.00 so it's not just a small amount. If it was me this had happened to I would be constantly messaging and trying to find out on my end where my package was. Specially if the person had 100% proof it was mailed.
5) She messaged me a few times and I have told her what to do and she has not said anything in regards to if she has done checking on her end or not.
6) It's way past the 45 day limit. She doesn't even constantly send me messages they are just randomly popping up once in a month or more...

This happened back in June? I don't even remember the date.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:23:01 PM by kaskurgi »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 10:08:16 PM »
I don't think it's a language barrier either because I had pretty much the same experience with her. Everything was fine, communication-wise, until I had a problem with the item she sent and after initially apologizing and promising to look into it, the responses suddenly got really short, and then stopped.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 03:22:07 AM »
I wouldn't refund her either!
When I sent her some ponies last year, communication was horrible, and I don't mean the language barrier, i mean she never answered my messages! I sent at least 3 asking if my package got to her, she read the messages and never answered. I'm sorry, but that is not ok. To thins day I don't know if she got the ponies, but I'll assume she did since she didn't ask for a refund.

At this stage I'm thinking I should have left her some feedback, as this behaviour seems to be standard for her.
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 08:07:09 AM »
I too sent her a bunch of ponies sept. 2012 and had the same experience where after a while, she pm'd me to say they didn't arrive. I wrote her back that it may be stuck in customs. Some time went by and I was curious to see if the ponies ever arrived so I asked her, but got no response so I hope they did get to her. The 45 day window was past.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 08:09:49 AM »
Yikes! I am sorry to see that so many of you are having issues  -_- Thanks for the heads up Kaskurgi and hopefully she will see this thread and come and explain things.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal