collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Arena sale has turned into a nightmare! Aniko79 / lizziekovacs *UPDATED 7 JUNE*  (Read 12061 times)

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I too had a nasty episode with a seller on ebay who was also on the arena. She sabotaged my wyp thread and got her friends to try to get me to another mlpbased site where bullying is epidemic. She went on to attack my attempts to get help with the situation but by that time I was suffering with stress and had left the arena.

No one stood up to her and sher got away with it and my money. It still hurts me to this day but I am stronger now and I got what I wanted a few weeks later and it was in absolute mint condition. I don't know iof she is on the arena any more because I know better that to go looking for her.

I really hope your situation resloves its self and that the mods do the right thing and block them. They didn't for me
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Ugh that whole thing is ridiculous, I hope it's over for you soon and you can be happy :3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Thank you for the update.  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Hm...lizziekowacs isn't her account?? It's her mothers?? I would never believe that.
Why she was selling with this account then?

Take a lookin this thread:

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,295907.msg206762.html#msg206762

And I alraedy PM'd you willa with a bit advice. :) **hugs**

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
Huge thanks Stern got your pm! xxx
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
She claims to be the mother of Aniko79 saying that she wanted to buy the ponies for her daughter who recently lost her father.

WHAT?! This is just... horribly manipulative. What sort of person lies about their parent dying to try to guilt trip someone into waiting for payment?

hikari_amaya

Lying about a parent dying is the lowest anyone can go. Dont sell to them. I dont think that her mom but the girl herself if theres so many NPB cases :( Thanks for the update :(

Sternenstaub

I'm not sure how many ebay IDs this person has.
I found 3 different accounts from her yet but I'm sue she has more.
To be sure she will never buy from me again I blocked Switzerland (where she come from)  for all my ebay sales!! Protect yourself guys and do the same!!

I heard from another member here that she uses the lizziekovacz account with another mailing adress - and later after she won the item she ask to ship to a different mailing adress which was Anikos real adress...

I've had issues with a member at ebay called "wilddays1" as I already told in a separate thread. This ebay buyer never paid me and I opened a non paying buyer claim.. there was a different mailing adress added to ebay then Anikos...but my heart says me that Aniko has also to do with the wilddays1 account... I don't know why - but it's just a feeling... so I decided to block complete Switzerland for my sales now to make sure I musn't wait month for my payments.

It's very sad to have a person like that in the community - and it's also sad to know she playing these games in other forums as well.

Offline willa

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
So I got this message on Ebay this morning from lizziekovacs ...

"Hello, I have sent out the money to paypal today morning, it must be there tomorrow or on wednesday. Please give me this last chance and I promise to not disappoint you! I think everybody deserves a second chance. I am sorry for the long delay.I will ask my daughter if she is a member on other sites, too and will come back to you with the answer, i hope that helps. I myself, I do not collecting ponies. Greetings Elisabeth"

She signs her name as Angela on the arena messages and Elisabeth on Ebay ???
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Sternenstaub

Another member has had the same trouble with waiting on payment from this ebay account where an adress was shown at ebay like this:
Elisabeth K. ,  8604 Volketswil   Switzerland 

After payment lizziekowacs asked on ebay if she could ship the item to:
Angela M. 8603 Schwerzenbach Switzerland

It's definitive the same person. Look at the items she listed for sale a few days before - these are the same like in the other ebay accounts she is using. And she postet a link in here in the sales where she made public that she has had ponies for sale and when you click on the link you'll come to lizziecovacs ebay profile. Look:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,295907.msg206762.html#msg206762

When I see it right she is building more and more ebay accounts where she leaves different adresses - maybe from her family, maybe from her freinds - I don't know- And later she ask to ship to a different adress or she has added her real adress as well to ebay.

I don't know if she will come to the board to explain anything - but I would not trust her again.
To much members in differen forums and at ebay made bad expiriences and I'm so tired to see that she is playing games again...

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness.. thanks for all the notes Sternenstaub!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline willa

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
So I'm really upset, this morning as Ebay has charged and deducted over £40 in fees from my bank for selling the 2 ponies which she has not paid for, I can't close the case I opened for a few days either, this is heartbreaking for me especially as I was selling them because I really needed the money, seriously crying right now.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:15:07 AM by willa »

Sternenstaub

@lovesbabysquirmy:
She's a member of my forum as well and I know her "storries" and how she is playing games with other members.
She was blocked for our swaps and birthday swaps after she was very late in shipping swap boxes and payment for several items...
She commissioened members to make her customs and didn't paid for them - or paid 2 month later then agreed.
She has had ponies on hold for weeks to pass on them then (that happpened to me 2 times)..
After she was late with payment agaian and again - I meanwhile blocked her from the sales forums as well to protect other members.

@willa:
Normally you can close a non paying claim 4 days after you opened it. So maybe you should be able to do that this evening or tomorrow morning. Maybe you can call ebay again to ask for advice and telling them what you know from the forums - maybe they can make an exception and will close the claim directly and you'll get your money back. :)

I know - everybody has a second chance - but she has had much more chances and she disappointed again and again...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:13:29 AM by Sternenstaub »

hikari_amaya

Talk to ebay, because obviously she thinks that this a game and I for one am not laughing.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
*hug:  you'll be able to close the case soon Willa , and then you should get a refund from ebay. It wont hurt to call them and tell them the situation though .
Thanks for the info Sternenstaub :hug: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal