collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alert: missbrownsboy2011/josieannclaringbull2012/jroberts0604/firstfamilyholiday  (Read 11745 times)

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Oh! I am so very glad I found this thread.. I was watching her Gusty and contemplated bidding last night, thank goodness I changed my mind..

What an idiotic woman.
Fight like a girl..

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Holy cow! O__O This is indeed a buisy scammer, I'll make sure to keep far away from her! Oh Spinky, I hope you can detract those bids! :(
*holds fingers and toes for karma to bust scammers ass!*
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks you very much for the heads up here! I'm so glad I saw it last night - I was watching a couple of her ponies! I'll steer well clear!  :P

Spinky, hope you were able to retract your bids.

hikari_amaya

• Trade Count: (0)
NOOOOOOOO!!! TT-TT I'm a victim... I won her High Flyer pony and just paid for her :( and bidding on another pony too!! I've no clue how to retract a bid and I don't want to put any strikes on my account :(

Offline RainbowWindy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+315)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I'm glad I read this thread as I was watching some of her auctions including Baby Licorice. They have now been removed from my watchlist.

hikari_amaya
Taken from eBay Help:
As a general rule, you can’t retract or cancel a bid. Once you place a bid, you agree to pay for the item if you’re the winning bidder. However, honest mistakes sometimes occur. Review the conditions and time restrictions and if you feel you have a valid reason for retracting a bid, fill out a Bid Retraction form. To retract a best offer, use the Best Offer Cancellation form.

Under what conditions can I retract a bid?
Whether you can retract a bid depends on the circumstances and timing of the bid. You can retract a bid for the following reasons:

You accidentally entered the wrong bid amount due to a typographical error. For instance, you bid $99.50 instead of $9.95. If this occurs, you must reenter the correct bid amount immediately after you retract your bid. Changing your mind is not a typographical error.

The item’s description changed significantly after you entered your last bid. For instance, the seller updated details about the item’s features or condition.

You can’t reach the seller by telephone or email.

I would contact eBay and see what they can do. Since she is a known scammer, they be willing to help you.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 02:10:08 PM by RainbowWindy »
EBay Sales ~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

hikari_amaya

D; Yea I'm going to contact... what a wonderful day. Here I had my heart set on her... I wanted to have as a buddy for my Glow. :( And along with Lady Flutter :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130683691298?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Well off to contact Ebay...

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I can't believe the lengths this women goes to just to sell ponies  :mad:   It's frightening!

I agree with RainbowWindy to contact ebay by phone and explain the situation.  I would do your homework before you call also (as in have all her ID's ready to give them).   They will ask and the more info you can give them the better.  There is really no other way to cancel the transaction otherwise unless you contact her and request it.  Which by her track record, I doubt she will be willing.

Good Luck and please let us know how it goes.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline balletpot

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Avatar: Childhood Bow-Tie in a new outfit.
    • View Profile
Thank god for this thread. I just had a look at her ponies and added one to my watch list.

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
This seller is unbelievable! I am sure ebay should be able to block her completely (that is assuming that she is using the same computer and/ or internet connection) I personally dont see why ebay doesnt! So many people have been scammed by her

hikari_amaya

So here's an update, I haven't opened a claim yet since her account is still new and some people HAVE recieved poines from her. So here's hoping I might be one of the lucky one? But ill be keeping my eye on the deadline for feedback AND payapl :)

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
So here's an update, I haven't opened a claim yet since her account is still new and some people HAVE recieved poines from her. So here's hoping I might be one of the lucky one? But ill be keeping my eye on the deadline for feedback AND payapl :)

unfortunately this is where i'm stuck at the moment.  Unless someone outbids me at the last minute on the last two (someone has outbid me on one of them already) then i'll have to just watch carefully and wait and see. Here's hoping one way or another its resolved fast.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
here's hoping I might be one of the lucky one? But ill be keeping my eye on the deadline for feedback AND payapl :)

lets hope so! add "condition of ponies received" to your list if things to keep an eye on as well  cos  this seller is known for not describing flaws  ;)   

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

hikari_amaya

here's hoping I might be one of the lucky one? But ill be keeping my eye on the deadline for feedback AND payapl :)

lets hope so! add "condition of ponies received" to your list if things to keep an eye on as well  cos  this seller is known for not describing flaws  ;)   
Yea I plan on keeping an eye on the condition too. If I have to restore thats fine, but I would be happy with getting the pony period :)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Here's hoping for the best for you hikari  :hug:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

hikari_amaya

Here's an update my ponies!!! She's getting feedback from buyers and so far shes still in the somewhat clear, just moments ago she recieved a Positive but their comments rang true for this woman!

POSITIVE -

Would have wanted more pics of item as hair had been cut which wasn't obvious.

Buyer: ********** May-03-12 06:55 - my little pony vintage toy rare 1984 baby sunribbon vgc (#130684181519)

Well the red flags are starting to appear :)

See heres the auction. http://www.ebay.com/itm/130684181519

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal