Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Shimmer's Art Thread (pic heavy) updated 21/3/2012

(1/7) > >>

Shimmer:
I update this with new works from time to time :3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Around 2004 I adopted a peophin, I entered her into the BC and got gold! I've lost the peophin ages ago so I adopted a pet from the pound with a similar name (Andromedae) this time I wanted her to be a maraquan uni since it matches her design more (they werent released 2004) and today she actually go zapped maraquan in the lab ray! I'm so glad I could scream! xD I will enter the 2011 picture in the BC next week~

Non pony art WIP

And now some non-pony art, mostly neopets:

(bigger version: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z272/jennifer-lr/Neopets/cutey10112.png )

SillySmilez:
You're really talented D: I love your paintings ! The deer and the pony (sunflower ?) are my favourites so far :)

Skelletonimp:
Wow your art is amazing! I love the Strawberry Aisha (she's a Aisha neopet, right?)

Shimmer:
SillySmilez: Thank you, and yes it's sunflower. I should've used a reference though cause now that I look at mine she looks quite crooked at the neck  :redface:

Skelletonimp: Thank you, and yes it's a strawberry aisha with my own twist to it :3

ZennaBug:
I recognize that pony  :)  Her head is great, but I think the neck starts a little too far down the head.  It took quite a bit of analyzing to spot, but it's almost reptilian.

I love all the neopets, how cute!!!  I used to play all the time  :)  Haven't been on my account in years though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version