Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Nirvana indecision :)

(1/5) > >>

Ember1:
Do any of you out there find yourself vacillating between selling nirvanas sometimes?
If so why do you think? I think its partly because I am a very fickle collector.

*hugs*

LadyGuinevere:
Oh yes, definitely! What I tend to do  is put ponies on a sort of probation for a while, usually a number of months. If I can't justify keeping them, off they go! Sometimes they manage to hang on though. I don't think I'm a fickle collector, but tastes do change.

Marian:
Me too, I have some argies that sometimes I just don't justify to keep, then I try to trade them or sell on last instance

Shlugh:
I am fickle too.

I have coveted certain ponies, then when I got them they were a bit "blah". I've had quite a few French, Greek, rare Italians and others through my hands, and like Lady G says, they got a kind of probation, then sold on.

All of my Minties have stayed though!

S xx

Glacia471:
I don't get this all too often, but I know what you mean. ;)  My Macau Jenny was on 'probation' for quite a while, and I've almost put her up for sale many times, but somehow ended up holding onto her each time. I think it's fairly safe to say she's not going anywhere now :silly:

I had a Macau Minty that I sold, along with a German Princess Primrose and Italian Sparkler that I didn't love as much as I thought I would, but overall most of my Nirvanas are here to stay :lovey:  :lovey:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version