Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

January/February ATC 2:2 Swap! *please check in when cards received*

(1/22) > >>

AmberMarie:

I am making a new thing for this and next month! If you need to pull out, just let me know! You'll be assigned a partner, and you make at least 2 ATCs for your partner according to their suggestions within a pony theme!Instructions1.Sign up by JANUARY 25th by putting a copying and pasting to this thread:

*My Resolution is:
*What theme(s) you would want
*What Gen pony you prefer (if you care)
*If you prefer traditional or digital art *
If you would be willing to be a *wild card*

The *wild card* would be that you end up with two partners ere go, with FOUR cards to make instead of TWO. All those who agree to be a wild card will have their name put in a proverbial hat and then drawn. :3
2. Partners posted by end of day JANUARY 26th.
3. PM your partner for their address.4.You must mail to your partner on (or before) the 29th (Holy Leap Year Batman!) of January. This gives you about a month to create two ATCs.
5. Check out your partner's post in this thread about what themes they may like- remember to keep everything in the realms of ponies!
6. All levels accepted! Please make sure to do your best work that you can.
7. Mail your completed card to your partner by February 29th.
8. Post to the thread that you have mailed your card.
9. Have fun and enjoy it!

Rules:

•You must post to the thread when you mail a card and when you receive a card so we can be sure everyone is accounted for.•You may post pictures of completed ATCs to this thread if you want but is not required. You do not have to wait till the person has received the card.
•This is a 1 on 1 trade so only leave feedback for your partner, not me, unless I am your partner!
•If you don't mail out on time then you will not be allowed to sign up again until you meet your obligations.FAQs
•The art must be an ATC size- 2.5 x 3.5. I do suggest that if you use a thin paper to draw on, mount it on something harder to mail. PM me if you'd like suggestions.
•It is great to mail them in a protective plastic sleeve. You can find them at hobby stores, Walmart, online, etc. Look wherever baseball cards are.
•There is no feedback minimum. You are welcome to join and give it a try.
•If it ends up uneven or if someone doesn't fulfill their duties, I will make sure everyone has something. As these keep going, I will keep on hand who you have traded with to try and make sure that everyone gets someone else each time, best I can!
Come play with me! There is no limit on the players!
Players:

1. Rayechu MAILEDRECEIVED
2. HipsterDerpyMAILED RECEIVED
3. Akara MAILED RECEIVED
4. TaxelMAILEDRECEIVED
5. Glittering_StarshowerRECEIVED
[/size]6. AmberMarie RECEIVEDMAILED7. Koudoawaia MAILED8. tsukikakushi MAILED9. fingerpaints MAILED10. Jevsy MAILED[/color]
[/size]11. NightWing (Mercurystar) MAILEDRECEIVED[/color]
[/size]12. Griffin MAILED13. RandomPony MAILEDRECEIVED[/color]
[/size]14. Tinker RECEIVED15. SurfStar MAILED
[/size]

PARTNERS!

Rayechu-----> Tinker
HipsterDerpy----> SurfStar
Akara----> RandomPony
Taxel----> NightWing
Glittering_Starshower----> Griffin
AmberMarie----> fingerpaints
Koudoawaia----> Jevsy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

tsukikakushi----> Glittering_Starshower (congrats and thank you for being a wild card!)

kittykat7:
Oh... I am so tempted to join!  I really want to... hmmmm...

AmberMarie:
I understand that kittykat!

Here is my sign up post:

*My Resolution is:
To set office hours for my business so it can be more lucrative this year.

*What theme(s) you would want

I want a carousel pony! I love windy wings, summer wings, TAFs, Luna, Celestia, and crazy ponies covered in stuff. I'd love to see one turned into a carousel pony! I also would love anything to do with Valentine's. Especially cupcakes, candy, sweet treats and hearts. Candy hearts... whatever <3

*What Gen pony you prefer (if you care)

I <3 G3s.

*If you prefer traditional or digital art

I love traditional art but I would totally go for a nice digital print with some embellishments or something. mmmm... embellishments.

*If you would be willing to be a *wild card*

HA! I barely get done with one. I'm so not doing another. XD

tsukikakushi:
I wanna play again!
*My Resolution is: To get some remodeling & landscaping done on the house. And yes, that includes a pony room :)
*What theme(s) you would want: Pretty much anything, I'm not picky. I love Firefly <3 Otherwise, I'm pretty much happy with anything my partner could come up with, be creative!
*What Gen pony you prefer (if you care) : Doesn't matter, I love them all <3
*If you prefer traditional or digital art * : Either/or , though I like mixed media stuff.
If you would be willing to be a *wild card* : Yes :)

Taxel:
*My Resolution is: My old pony resolution has been completed, so now all I've got is getting the blind bags! And a G4 with a messed up cutie mark but I've never seen a pony with an error beyond slightly misaligned eyelashes here!*What theme(s) you would want I would LOVE an anniversary theme with my persona (Sakura) and/or my boyfriend's persona (Riordyn would be preferred for that theme), as our three year anniversary was on January 14th.Aside from that, I don't really have any ideas. Just base it on whatever OC/Hasbro pony you draw I guess. Lol.*What Gen pony you prefer (if you care) I prefer G1 designs, but don't mind what style is used. My favorite Hasbro ponies right now are Sundance, Italian Peachy, Argentinian Peachy Variant II, Italian Snuzzle Variant V, and the pink My Pretty Pony. But as a rule I can't dislike a white pony. xDAs for OCs, you can find them all with refs at taxelponies.webs.com (the site will be updated with new OCs within a few days)*If you prefer traditional or digital art Either is fine.*If you would be willing to be a *wild card* Unfortunately I probably won't have time to make two extra cards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version