collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93130 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #435 on: February 19, 2015, 05:08:45 AM »
Hey everyone! I'm back from Toy Fair! I've got some EAH photos on my website if anyone is interested: http://rayedelsol.com/mattels-ever-after-high-showcase-new-york-toy-fair/

Offline Miss_Leonie

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr page
« Reply #436 on: February 19, 2015, 08:13:02 AM »
Thanks for sharing, they look awsome!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 19, 2015, 12:57:07 PM »
Heads up!  Thronecoming dolls are going to be 50% off next week, starting tomorrow, at TRU Canada.  They'll be $12.49.  You guys in the states may want to check your local TRU flyers =)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 19, 2015, 02:21:47 PM »
Ringlets, that dress is amazing on Raven! Congrats on the date-pack too!

Raye, thanks for those pix! I ADORE Lizzie's shoes and cuffs!!! I am more excited than I had been about her. Still not excited about the others. I feel like the clothes are unflatteringly-random and huge-ish, I wanted them to be whimsicaly-random. Oh well. I hope the movie is cute :)

Oooo! Thanks for the heads-up BCDream!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 19, 2015, 03:08:25 PM »
Ringlets great job on that Raven dress!!!

Hey everyone! I'm back from Toy Fair! I've got some EAH photos on my website if anyone is interested: http://rayedelsol.com/mattels-ever-after-high-showcase-new-york-toy-fair/

Oh WOW! Some of those doll outfits are fabulous! I LOVE Kitty with big ears- but BUNNY WHITE! So. Dang. Cute. There is no way I will be able to resist this doll!  Love Way Too Wonderland Maddie too!

* I like the collar and hair piece in that Apple White Wonderland outfit- I do wonder what the Raven Wonderland outfit will be... I hope for my room's sake that I can resist her. Nevermind! Found it! http://teatime-with-maddie.tumblr.com/post/106749041604/doodlingeverafter-johnnyspirit-eah-stuff  (can't say that I like it though- good! don't need more stuff!)

Rosabella Beauty is so adorable with her glasses !!!   And FINALLY - a boy with hair! He's so cute too- (Alistair) - although his outfit is a bit bleh.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:15:57 PM by Galactica »

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2015, 03:35:44 PM »
I love all the new characters and the fact they seem to have such unique face molds compared to the basic moon shape of the original characters. So excited for Alaster he is so handsome  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 19, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »
I do like that the new dolls finally have some unique face molds! 

I did finally break down and get Lizzie too-  I asked for her for Valentine's day.  My cat approved.

And no- Lizzie isn't flipping the bird. Although I'll admit it kinda looks that way...

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 20, 2015, 05:28:33 AM »
Thanks everyone :hug:  :lovey: :frolic:

LOL Galactica I would never have thought that ...but it does kinda look like it now :lmao:  congrats on Lizzie! :heart:

I'm lovin' all the new stuff! thankies for the links!  *grabby hands*  :dribble:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 20, 2015, 04:24:09 PM »
YAY FOR MORE LIZZIE!! Isn't she so cute?? Your cat is so patient. My cats won't even let me take their pix without a doll!

Once again NO KITTY CHESHIRE -_- And my TRU has a brand new EAH display full of the Into the Woods and Mirror Beach girls. TC wasn't on sale but I took advantage of a left-behind-after-the-sale sign and got 25% sig Cerise. I think I've been bitten by the sig bug (I blame you, Hasbro, and your lack of new ponies!!). Her hood is all greasy. I may have to sew a new hood on.

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 20, 2015, 06:31:27 PM »
Woot! Woot! I found the Spring Unsprung girls at Wal-Mart! They must have just hit the shelves. I actually saw a little girl walking away with the only SU Holly in her hands. I  have to confess, I had to greatly restrain myself from chasing after her down, yanking the box from her hands and running like a maniac to the nearest register. But I... uhh... already had the other three dollies in my arms. Not sure I could have managed a hit and run while juggling all of those boxes! :haha:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 21, 2015, 04:02:20 AM »
Woot! Woot! I found the Spring Unsprung girls at Wal-Mart! They must have just hit the shelves. I actually saw a little girl walking away with the only SU Holly in her hands. I  have to confess, I had to greatly restrain myself from chasing after her down, yanking the box from her hands and running like a maniac to the nearest register. But I... uhh... already had the other three dollies in my arms. Not sure I could have managed a hit and run while juggling all of those boxes! :haha:

ROFL!!!!! you could totally have managed it!!! I know I would have been tempted to do the same too!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :bigups:
or go for the stealth attack!! :ninja:   :
' heeeey little girl , wouldn't you like this ( ordinary sig) Apple White doll instead? she's so pretty.. much nicer than that doll  :bateyes::good:  :devious: 
Ahem.... :whistle:

Oh I wish I had the monies for the SU girls right now - they are all gorgeous! . I haven't seen them IRL but I know they have them at the local Argos store  *is making grabby hands* 

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 21, 2015, 01:06:38 PM »
LOL!! I love that you were able to restrain yourself, not because of the 'being mean to a little girl' but because you didn't think your attempt would succeed. LOVE IT.

I always want to help girls who are in the doll aisle with their completely ignorant-of-dolls moms/dads but the one time I did I think they thought I was weird. (Not that I'm not ;) )

Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 11:54:39 AM

Do any of you have the 'General Villainy' EAH workbook? I bought it on a random whim and it's so fun!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:54:39 AM by Salli »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 23, 2015, 03:50:56 AM »
I usually end up helping parents and grandparents in toy shops/departments when it comes to dolls and ponies  (I don't attempt it with kids but bewildered looking adults desperately hunting for a particular item and not even knowing where to start are pretty common here. They tend to think I work at the store LOL  :P   ) - only when it concerns ones I already have , there is plenty of stock, or I am not interested in it for myself of course- if they are are looking for the same thing as me at the same time as me  and there's only one left in stock then forget it - its going home with me  :P   (oopsy ...selfish side coming out! :facepalm: :redface:  To be honest  I'm usually more helpful than not  :good:  )

I haven't seen the general villainy workbook thingy here yet - I wondered if it was any good - so you reckon its worth getting?   :what:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 23, 2015, 07:00:34 AM »
Raven is a knock out in that dress! She almost looks like a different doll :)

Thanks for the pics of Toy Fair! Darling will be coming home with me as soon as I can snatch her up off the shelves :biggrin: Unless I'm impatient and just go ahead and order her... since my stores are always late getting stuff in :P (still no sign of Kitty, Ginger, or Duchess)

Haha, it does look like Lizzie's flipping the bird :lol: Your kitty is much more patient with dolls than my chihuahua :P

Clones :lmao: I probably would have felt the same way :lookround: I love seeing little kids with EAH dolls though :biggrin: My friend's daughter has sig Apple White and I'm always tempted to sneak her in my purse even though I have her haha :P I asked her if I could have her and she said, "No, you have a whole bunch of them!" True dat ;)

I saw looking over the SU dolls at Wal-Mart and I'm just in love with Cedar's face. She's so pretty :lovey: I think I just love all Cedars :)

Wal-Mart has the fainting couch and vanity sets for $5 each. Grrrr, I should have waited to buy them!

I got Duchess from ebay and she's just gorgeous :) I love her face and makeup. Really beautiful! And Holly and Poppy are waiting for me to pick them up at Wal-Mart :) Ended up paying $27 since I couldn't find them for cheaper :P
My Wish List

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 23, 2015, 11:29:27 PM »
Ringlets, I've only had it for a couple of days and I just love it. If you like to draw/doodle and write you'll love it. The first thing you have to do is design an alarm clock for Lizzie, then you have to think up some more clubs for EAH royals and rebels (apparently there is a crown/tiara collecting club at EAH. My Lizzie is DEFINITELY up for that one. She's got like 8 XD ).

Shenanigans, $27 is still a great deal for them :D Congrats on the new dollies!! Oh man, if I see the couches for $5 I will actually buy them! XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal