collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 65206 times)

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
Re: Pokemon Swap - CHECK IN OVERDUE
« Reply #885 on: April 21, 2015, 12:01:41 PM »
Dainty, you've done exactly what I did! Used red paper and decorated it with 'mon stickers!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 21, 2015, 01:59:31 PM »
So this is kind of relevent to the swap (it may or may not help with last minute swap ideas) but if you could be born/raised/or moved to in ONE city in a certain region in the Pokemon world, where would your dream home be? Its SO fun to dream!

Saffron City (Japanese: ヤマブキシティ Yamabuki City) is a sprawling metropolis in the Kanto region. It lies in between Celadon City, Vermilion City, Lavender Town, and Cerulean City. It is home to Sabrina, the city's Gym Leader.
It is modeled after Japan's capital city of Tokyo and is the largest and one of the busiest cities in Kanto, being famous even in other regions. It is the tenth most populous city in the Pokémon world and one of the only cities in Kanto that has enough visible houses to accommodate its population in the games. The large Silph Co. headquarters building stands firm as the city's centerpiece while two Gyms dominate the north-eastern corner district. Not only is this the central business district of Kanto, it also holds the region's largest infrastructure, including the Magnet Train station, which allows ease of access between Kanto and Johto.

or

Snowpoint City (Japanese: キッサキシティ Kissaki City) is a snow-covered city located at the far north of Sinnoh, where snow blows down from the top of Mt. Coronet causing low temperatures. Snowpoint City and the three routes that lead to it (Route 216, Route 217 and Acuity Lakefront) are also completely covered in snow. To the northeast of Route 217, Lake Acuity can be found. A cave, which houses Uxie, is located in the middle of Lake Acuity. Given the snow which affects every battle on the two routes leading to the city, as well as the fact that to get to Route 216 from the rest of Sinnoh one must pass through Mt. Coronet, the most convenient way to get to the city is to Fly. There is a port here in which the player can access the Fight Area, but only after entering the Hall of Fame. Its temple is home to the legendary Pokémon Regigigas. There is also a Move Tutor in Snowpoint in Pokémon Platinum.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #887 on: April 21, 2015, 02:04:46 PM »
Aaand the decorated outside :P I hope you don't mind that it's a pre used box partner, it was the perfect dimensions for me to fit all the flat things at the bottom :)

the other sides are also decorated but that's a surprise! :P

Awww, so cute!

And con hangovers, ugh! I always ask for the day after a con off work because I know I'm going to have a con hangover. But the last one I had ended up actually being the enterovirus which almost put me in the hospital and kept me out of work for a week and a half! Cons can be some of the worst places for catching germs. :( Thankfully I had purchased the entire 60s Batman series on DVD at the con so I ended up watching that while I was sick in bed all week.

Gotta get to wrapping my stuff so I can take some pictures. :D I don't have any pokemon stickers, so I hope my partner doesn't mind pony stickers. ;P

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 21, 2015, 03:12:31 PM »
I looked for pokemon paper but TRU didn't have any. I guess I am using tissue paper once again.
Just once I would like to find nice wrapping paper. <---I rant about this for every swap.

If you are not one of the people who's partner is moving (there are like 5 of you), you can ship out whenever you are ready, although the shipping week is still 20 days away.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:15:20 PM by tikibirds »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 21, 2015, 06:52:19 PM »
So this is kind of relevent to the swap (it may or may not help with last minute swap ideas) but if you could be born/raised/or moved to in ONE city in a certain region in the Pokemon world, where would your dream home be? Its SO fun to dream!

I would say Agate Village (from the Gale of Darkness gamecube game, and Coliseum). It was such a peaceful area in the game, and I loved the scenery and music! I would like the relative quite, few people, and being able to help out the elderly trainers that retire there :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 21, 2015, 07:22:58 PM »

blackthorn city! with the dragon cave yeah!

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 21, 2015, 07:36:23 PM »
OH wow I really wish I had known this one was going on. I would totally sign up for the next one!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 22, 2015, 06:18:14 AM »

When I first read this question I immediately thought of Celestic Town, in Sinnoh -- the archaeology-centric town. But then when I was looking at the wiki I realized I would be much more interested in living in Pastoria City -- it's near the Safari Zone, which is the closest thing to a regional or national park that exists in the Pokemon world. :D Also, it's in a wetlands, and I actually love swamps. I also don't really like people, and most people don't like swamps, so it's perfect for me. :D

For some reason the towns in Sinnoh tend to stand out for me more than towns in any other region. I mean, I'm still playing Y and I don't think I can remember the names of any of those towns.

But then there's always Lavender town. I might not mind living there. I like creepy places. ;D

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 22, 2015, 06:20:28 AM »
YES I'll ship soon then!! >:--)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 22, 2015, 06:37:53 AM »
I can't ship yet, I'm still missing an item from japan  >_< There were 2 items from one seller and they did not ship them together.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 22, 2015, 06:43:46 AM »
*mumblemumble*Haven't finished my hand-made projects.*mumble* I swear I will finish that this weekend. I swear it on my unfinished thesis and my messy house (they can be dealt with later!). ;P

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #896 on: April 22, 2015, 01:55:24 PM »
Partner- I am finished wrapping your presents!!!!! PLEASE POST PICTURES OF YOUR WRAPPED UP PRESENTS BEFORE YOU OPEN THEM--> EVERYONE!!! I want everyone to see my attractive and dazzling wrapping paper!  :blush:

So all i need to do is print off my swap letter and add art and my box is ready! I will ship out your box near the 6th of May! Husband needs help with the electric bill because somebody likes to sleep with the AC on to 60°..... *points to my guy*

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 22, 2015, 02:06:27 PM »
I got my wrapping paper its pony but I dought anyone will mind that!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 22, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »
tikibirds, I'll be sending you pics in just a moment! My internet was down for a while (I was one of 10,000 customers affected by a Tesco Broadband problem, yay).

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Ship when ready!
« Reply #899 on: April 22, 2015, 07:12:40 PM »
Wellll never mind, I wont be shipping right away as I have a good idea for an extra..... muahahahha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal