collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New UK dolls: Kingdom Dolls- anyone getting one?  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: New UK dolls: Kingdom Dolls- anyone getting one?
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2014, 07:47:27 AM »
Sooo pretty!!! Congrats!! Do her boots go on easily?

Hmm, I'd ask the doll ladies first for their advice, then if they didn't have suggestions I'd put a teeny bit of an acid-free glue on the end of a toothpick and 'paint' it on the eye, then hold the lash in place, blowing on it to dry it until it was dry, then repeat with the other eye?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2014, 08:53:55 AM »
I think that's what I'll try-  I read on another doll board that regular eyelash glue works

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2014, 11:21:33 AM »
Well to update-  I GOT BRIGHTON!!!!!  I'm excited- I felt like I was going to have a heart attack!  She sold out INSTANTLY - even faster than Nelson, who at least took a couple of minutes.

So to update- I did fix one eyelash- but the other got lost somehow!  I contacted Kingdom Doll and their sending me another :D  I did figure out how to attach them thanks to the Wclub.

Salli just noticed a question you had earlier-  Nelson's boots do indeed go on easy.  She also fits Tullabelle shoes.  All the standard 16" fashion doll clothing fits on her-  Sybarite clothing is REALLY expensive- so I only have a couple of pieces, and they are well used-  but she does fit those well.  She also fits 16" Tulabelle, and Jamieshow, so will probably fit Gene, Tyler, and all of those other 16" fashion dolls.   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal