collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What sets would you like to see?  (Read 1619 times)

operaghost

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What sets would you like to see?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2013, 12:26:15 PM »
I want a babysitting themed set, with baby monsters. They could be called "Little Monsters" or "Little Ghouls" or something. That would be so cute!  :P

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 12:28:32 PM »
A prom 2-pack line would be great :D I'd really like there to be some canon non-straight couples before that happens, though!

<3

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 12:44:21 PM »
A prom 2-pack line would be great :D I'd really like there to be some canon non-straight couples before that happens, though!

YES on all accounts! A prom theme would also allow for some dramatic dresses. What would be your dream couples?

I think Abbey and Heath would make great dance partners. Abbey's clothes could be ice and crystal themed, but in warmer tones. Like when the sun sets over the arctic. Heath could have his fire theme more subdued. Maybe blue flames for once? They would look amazing in partner outfits! *__*

As a same-sex couple I'd love to see Venus and Robecca. Once again dance partners with dualing themes; Venus' organic plant outfit versus Robby's copper and gears. Their dress could be post-apocalyptic (plants growing over machines?).

I also wouldn't mind Clawdeen with the CAM werewolf girl. I ship it XD
Clawdeen in a super feminine get-up (long, 20s style robe, big faux-fur stole) and the other woof in a cute flapper outfit. Ohhh yeahhh~

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 01:14:11 PM »
I totally ship Venus/Robecca too! :lovey: I think they're perfect with the nature/machinery contrast. I also ship Operetta/Scarah, they're flirting on my shelf right now. :biggrin: So cute with their retro styles. I love my Gargoyle/Vampire CaM boys together too, sweet bookish fellow with bad boy. And I also love Ghoulia/Slow-Moe, we need a doll of that poor neglected dude  ^.^

Oh man, my shipping feels are outta control now, you guys, I need ALL these couple sets to happen  :blush:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

empirical

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 03:00:54 PM »
My ideal set isn't that original, I'd love to see the Casketball team set! An all guy set would be amazing!!

i second this! in fact i think i may have had a hand in helping you come up with it.

and if we ever get a ghoulia and slow-moe 2 pack it should be a chess club theme.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:06:53 PM by empirical »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 05:06:40 PM »
My ideal set isn't that original, I'd love to see the Casketball team set! An all guy set would be amazing!!
*dies*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
What sets would you like to see?
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 01:27:05 PM »
I'd love to see an actual fashion line for each set. Like seeing the girls in Stella McZombellina outfits, or Steven McStrange, or Verscarce...something slightly more high fashion.

On that more, I think some of the new ghouls night out dresses are some of monster high's best high fashion, particularly Ghoulia, Venus, and Rochelle.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 04:33:10 PM »
I'd love to see an actual fashion line for each set. Like seeing the girls in Stella McZombellina outfits, or Steven McStrange, or Verscarce...something slightly more high fashion.

On that more, I think some of the new ghouls night out dresses are some of monster high's best high fashion, particularly Ghoulia, Venus, and Rochelle.

With you 100% on both points! :nod: Also, Verscarce? Love it! How about Boocci? Alexander McScream?
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal