collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What all Abbey dolls, accesories, and merch have been released? (pics?! :D  (Read 345 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Show me your abbey dolls and merch please! i want to see all the gorgeous abbeys out there!

Post Merge: October 19, 2012, 10:48:45 PM

and also, does anyone else have a problem getting dead tired abbey's shoes to go on her feet?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:48:45 PM by Varkolak »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile

Snow Angel by piichihime, on Flickr

Here's my GR Abbey :3! I really need to take more shots of her.. but I feel like I need a less frilly outfit for her...

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Here's a pic of all the released Abbeys together: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rsac3/7677227990/in/photostream

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Where is CSA...I'm am pretty sure she has all the Abbey releases ^_^

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Icicle:  That Abbey looks perfect!  I'll have to check out mine and see how she compares to yours.  Sometimes it isn't enough to pick out the best looking one in the store, ya know?  When I finally found I <3 Fashion Abbey in store, all 4 of them had one eye smaller than the other.  I just assumed that was how they all looked, until I saw pukunui's.  Then I had to find one as beautiful as his.  Now I've got to find a GR Abbey as beautiful as yours:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Thanks! I got suuuuper lucky in finding her because my local Walmart is really spotty with stocking, added to the fact I can only get out there a couple of times a month to grocery shop... she was the ONLY one there when I got her with my voucher so I was kinda in a "If I don't grab her, I'll never see her again" situation as that's how my luck usually works, so I was gonna get her either way. But yeah she looks great!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
I just assumed that was how they all looked, until I saw pukunui's.  Then I had to find one as beautiful as his.
Aww!  :blush:

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
Abbey is definitely my fav!  I think she is a versatile doll and I love the darker skin/lighter hair combo that seems to be unusual in the line.

Main differences (other than stock)
I <3 Fashion Abbey: Dark Purple/Blue lips, pulled back hair, lighter blue skin
(The is my 1st release sig Abbey sporting one of the extra Abbey outfits): Sig Abbey has smaller eyes and lighter skin
2nd Release Sig Abby: Bigger eyes, darker blue skin tone
Ghouls Rule Abbey: Glittery white snowflakes next to eyes, softer make up, light pink lips, colored streaks on top of hair instead of underneath
DDG Abbey (Christina Applegate vibes for me): Darker blue skin tone, bigger eyes, and the ponytail
DT Abbey: Big eyes!  Some of it is that most Abbey's do not sport underliner. Somewhat darker blue skin, darker make up
Skull Shores Abbey: Very soft makeup (softest lips to date), lighter blue skin, colored streaks more uneven (rooted high on the dolls left side), ponytail stock, smaller eyes
RollerMaze Abbey: Lime green streaks in hair on top, standard colored on bottom, Short hair!, Green eye make up, slightly darker skin tone, bigger eyes

I have done a TON with my first release signature Abbey for the ANTM contest.  I want to do more with each of the other releases, but here's what I've got so far:
GR (LOVE her without the horrible blue accessories and her color streak spread out)

Just for fun, sig abbey with stock modification and curls:

Post Merge: October 20, 2012, 02:10:13 PM

There have been two Abbey fashion packs released, adult and child Abbey costumes, and a stuffed Abbey doll.  She is featured on a lot of multiple cast merch.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 02:10:13 PM by Colorscapesart »

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
http://www.monsterhighcollector.com/index.php

This website is pretty useful for seeing what all's out atm :3

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
Here is my Skull shores Abbey riding Night Glider  :)

Sup

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal