collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Living Dead Dolls!  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
Show me your Living Dead Dolls!
« on: July 29, 2012, 11:53:46 AM »
I've noticed various people on the Arena have a Living Dead Doll or two... or hundred xD I thought it would be nice to have some pic spam  :iconclap:

To start off, here are Sybil as Mad Hatter (Variant) and Vanity (Madam Dysmorphia).

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Cindy and Res Kitty say: On your marks, get set, pic spam!  :P

I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your Living Dead Dolls!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »
I've seen these dolls at conventions and comic book stores. They really scare me. >.<;;; Sybil's cute in a strange sort of way.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 03:49:37 PM »
I don't have any, but I really want Sheena (since she shares my name and my interest in punk music ^_^).

They appeal to me through my love of horror movies.

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
I love that Living Dead Dolls are successful as such a gothy, gory line! That in itself appeals to me. And coffin boxes are always awesome. I'd like to add at least one to my collection, but while I love many of the outfits and themes, their face-ups rarely work for me, for some reason. And the rare one that does tends to be out of my price range. XD But I will find one eventually! So I'd love to see some collections, too. They're so interesting, and it would help me in my search. :3

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 09:02:48 PM »
I have just one!

Little Squeak was a gift from my uncle. Needless to say, it has made a few people jump! I mean, she is hanging from a noose!  :shocked:

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 11:26:45 PM »
Those things scare me... lol

But I know some people are into the whole horror thing. That's why I like my Monster High's though.. they don't look like their going to kill me in the middle of the night. :P

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 11:55:02 PM »
I, have two... visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Aaand I have no idea of their name.... The large red female devil and the small male devil - still in him coffin box.

Tagi

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 02:14:47 AM »
I have 3, and two fakies.

Living Dead Dolls by Ichigotchi, on Flickr
These two are Gabriella and Pixie, Gabriella I bought out of a Planet 13 store that was closing down, and Pixie I picked up at Minatour (pop culture/comic store).

Sadie by Ichigotchi, on Flickr
Then we have Sadie here, who my friend picked up for me when he went to Japan.

And lastly I have two "Coffin Kids" aka LDD fakies:

Living Dead Dolls + Fakes by Ichigotchi, on Flickr
These came from Dracula's (cabaret restaurant) in the early 00's. Neither of the two are made even half as well as the LDD's.

I also really want a Death and I wouldn't mind a Little Apple Doll, I think they'd go well with LDD. Only I don't know where to buy them.

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 05:31:56 AM »
I have a few LDDs, but I don't have any pics of them, apparently.  They're all in storage right now for the move, but I do love the few I have!

Edgar Allan Poe and Annabel Lee
Elizabeth Bathory
Lizzie Borden
Otis from House of 1000 Corpses
Michael Myers

I REALLY want the Mad Hatter and the Nosferatu and his Victim set :heart:

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 09:37:59 AM »
OMGOSH! Sybil is amazing! If you have anymore pictures, show me!! ...I don't need another collection, I don't need another collection...

I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline WaePonies

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 12:01:09 PM »
 Aaand I have no idea of their name.... The large red female devil and the small male devil - still in him coffin box.

The little one is called Lou Sapphire, and the big devil is Lust/Mistress Demonika ^.^

I have 57 so far in my collection xD

From left to right this is Patience Xero, Menard, The Lost Variant, Cookie, Faith, hush with her pet rat Shriek and Revenant with her pet vultur Carrion ^.^

This is my 13th anniversary shelf with additional sadies xD
From left to right Posey, Sadie, Celebrating Sadie, Schooltime Sadie, Eggzorcist and Damien ^.^

From left to right this is Inferno as The Red Queen, Fashion Victims Kitty is in the back, Eggzorcist as The white Rabbit, Sadie as Alice, Sybil, Fashion Victims Sybil and Sybil as The Mad Hatter ^.^

This is my vampire shelf ^.^
From left to right this is Sabbatha Blood, Orchid, Haemon, Nosferatu and Victim, Agana and Sanguis ^.^

This is my series 5 movie shelf ^.^
From left to right, Hollywood, Hollywood variant, Dahlia, Vincent Vaude, Jezebel, Siren variant and Siren ^.^

From left to right this is Freddy Krueger (Classic), Twisted Love Violet, Beauty, Blue and Jank the ripper ^.^

From left to right this is Nurse Necro, Dr. Dedwin, Misery, Tragedy and the Psycho Billies ^.^

This is my series 13 shelf ^.^
From left to right this is Simone, Evangeline, Morgana. Jacob and Iris ^.^

From left to right this is Jack and Jill, Beetlejuice and Lydia wedding set, Absynth and Tenebre ^.^

xoxo

Burgundy_Rose

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 01:51:38 PM »
I don't have any pictures of mine as they're stored at my parent's house (don't have the room to display them in my flat :()

I have about ten I think. I sold a few recently because they disturbed me  :lol: I like the cuter ones, and LDDs are getting creepier and less imaginative in my opinion so I only really look for the older ones these days. I do have a bit of a weird idea of what's cute though. I love Grace of the Grave for example, but I had to sell my UK version Eggy because the glass eyes were freaking me out.

My favourite is Lottie- she's adorable, has my childhood name and looks like me as well! I was so happy when I got her, especially as a member on the LDD board sold her to me for a really reasonable price.

So jealous of your vampire shelf WaePonies! I liked the whole line and kept intending to get Orchid but I left it too late. I can't find any of them now  >_<

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 03:16:06 PM »
How did I not know about that Beetlejuice and Lydia set??!  Is that an exclusive?  I must get my hands on it.  *adds to want list and Googles*

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline WaePonies

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 03:21:04 PM »

So jealous of your vampire shelf WaePonies! I liked the whole line and kept intending to get Orchid but I left it too late. I can't find any of them now  >_<

I found it really hard to find them 2, I only resently found them on ebay ^.^
<3 Uk eggz ^.^ On my want list ^.^

How did I not know about that Beetlejuice and Lydia set??!  Is that an exclusive?  I must get my hands on it.  *adds to want list and Googles*

Yeh they are ^.^ They arent on the site tho... I dono why, I've seen some on ebay now and then ^.^

xoxo

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
I've seen these dolls at conventions and comic book stores. They really scare me. >.<;;; Sybil's cute in a strange sort of way.

I kind of know what you mean. At first they creeped me out but some of the strangely cute ones drew me in. I think I've got about a dozen now :)

I don't have any, but I really want Sheena (since she shares my name and my interest in punk music ^_^).

Sheena's pretty cool. She comes in an alternative version with a blue mohawk that I think is really cool.

I'd like to add at least one to my collection, but while I love many of the outfits and themes, their face-ups rarely work for me, for some reason. And the rare one that does tends to be out of my price range. XD But I will find one eventually!
I'm kind of picky about which I like too, but it think it makes tracking down my favourites more fun :)

I have just one!

Squeak! She's one of my favourites ^_^ I want to get her dark-haired version one day too :)

Those things scare me... lol

But I know some people are into the whole horror thing. That's why I like my Monster High's though.. they don't look like their going to kill me in the middle of the night. :P
Haha, that's why I only collect the 'cute' ones. When I bought my first LDD I was convinced she was going to go all twisted Toy Story on me in the dark xD

Lust looks so good next to Hellboy! :)

And lastly I have two "Coffin Kids" aka LDD fakies:
These came from Dracula's (cabaret restaurant) in the early 00's. Neither of the two are made even half as well as the LDD's.
I also really want a Death and I wouldn't mind a Little Apple Doll, I think they'd go well with LDD. Only I don't know where to buy them.
Ow wow! I love the Coffin Kids :) I've got a little Apple Doll and I know WaePonies has a few too :D

OMGOSH! Sybil is amazing! If you have anymore pictures, show me!! ...I don't need another collection, I don't need another collection...
Well... there's always Mini Sybil xD

WaePonies: I always love seeing your collection. Where did the little tree in front of Beauty come from?

I have about ten I think. I sold a few recently because they disturbed me  :lol: I like the cuter ones, and LDDs are getting creepier and less imaginative in my opinion so I only really look for the older ones these days. I do have a bit of a weird idea of what's cute though.
This xD Although I do kind of want Jennocide (possibly partly because of her similarity to my own name  :lol:)

They came singularly and there are half as many Lydias in the world as groom Betelgueses I think. There's also a normal Beetlejuice around ^_^

<3 Uk eggz ^.^ On my want list ^.^
I'll post a pic of mine too ;)
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal