collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: It's My Pony!  (Read 3022 times)

Domingo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: It's My Pony!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 07:44:08 AM »
I happened to know the mermaid and the password in advance a week ago, anticipating this would happen. She lets me grab the pony.

I then place it in the deepest basement of an extremely well guarded fort with all sorts of laser beams, mines, guns and stuff strategically placed in every single possible route to the pony (and some impossible ones) so that not even a fly can get near it without getting fried. :lol:

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 09:08:44 AM »
I have clicker trained some ants because these are smaller than flies! and they march into the basement to retrieve the pony for me. The lasers are set to detect pony plastic and hold fire, to avoid damaging precious ponies!

I hide the pony in a pile of laundry. I have many piles of laundry. :blush:

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 09:18:50 AM »
After months of hard work I've managed to train my ratties to detect ponies amongst the strongest of scents (you don't want to know what they had to get through to get here) while Seth distracts Daffy with his cuteness Tarquin zooms through the piles of laundry, gently grabs the pony by the tail and brings it to  me.

I hides it in a box up in my attic with Kayako and her Naoko...yeh I live in the Grudge apartment building (in my imagination haha)
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline FoolBornUnicorn

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 02:26:30 PM »
I sneak up to the attic on my Loftwing and wave my sword in the vague direction of Kayako, because she scares me.  :shocked:
She finds my fear hilarious and laughs. This distracts her long enough for me to sneak the pony out of its hiding place and escape the attic!

The pony comes with me to Skyloft. I hide her under Link's bed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MidnightVelvet

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 07:45:58 PM »
I quietly remove myself from my hiding place under the bed and grab the pony. :cool:

I hide the pony in a bag inside a safe coved in chains inside a deep hole on a rural island in the middle of the sea.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 04:54:21 AM »
I emerge from the undergrowth where I have been lurking for days in anticipation of your arrival, following tip-offs from the local wildlife that you were en route with the pony.

I take the pony to the bottom of the sea in my submarine where I have a kraken waiting to guard the submarine with the pony inside.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 06:40:08 AM »
I rent scuba diving gear and a small house boat. For several days I observe the kraken and return to the houseboat at night. I find out what the kraken's favorite food is and then I lure it away from the submarine. While it's eating I get inside the submarine and go back to the surface. 

The I put the pony in a bag and take it to a cave. Once inside I use the secret map to place the pony deep inside the cave. Then I set the map on fire.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2013, 07:01:44 AM »
I use my hounds to track your path inside the cave, and emerge with the pony treasure!

I head to the Swamps of Florida with the pony in a baggy and hide it in a mamma Alligator's nest... avoiding getting mauled by the mamma in the process xD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 07:15:00 AM »
I get the CSI Miami team to dive for the pony in the swamps and wrestle mama Alligator. 

I take the pony to the Mall of America and put her in a locked locker on the first floor near the entrance to Underwater World.
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 07:21:04 AM »
My grandpa works as a maintenance worker at MoA and always gives me the left behinds when they clean out the lockers.  I happily accept the pony!

I call Firefly and have her fly me to the vanishing castle on the other side of the rainbow.  Once inside the castle Twilight blinks the pony to the top pedestal in a room surrounded by thousands and thousands of ponies I have collected over the ages.  Here it will remain until some brave soul lucks into finding the castle's next appearance and manages to elude the booby traps.  After that, it will be a matter of finding the pony we started the game with among so many many treasures.

MidnightVelvet

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2013, 08:39:46 AM »
I take off my invisibility cloak and grab the pony. I leave the tower.

I hide pony under the trap door under Fluffy, the vicious three headed dog.

Offline FoolBornUnicorn

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 10:31:30 AM »
FoolBornUnicorn uses Reducio, It's super effective!
Fluffy is shrunk to the size of a puppy and I pick him up, unlocking the trapdoor and stealing the pony away.

I put the pony in a spaceman helmet and send it via Narwhal to the north pole.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2013, 10:42:19 AM »
I happen to be visiting Santa when I see the narwhal arrive. A quick dive (immune to cold because Canadian) and the pony is mine!

I put the pony in a rocketship, telling it that the earth is about to be destroyed and it has to go to another planet to be safe. I send off the rocketship.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2013, 11:26:22 AM »
I get into contact with a Intergalactic space team and have them retrieve the pony for me and 'beam' it to me via teleporter :P

Back on earth, I hide the pony (SEALED) in a den of stinky wild skunks!
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2013, 11:41:16 AM »
I spend months perfecting a wild skunk perfume that makes the skunks not stink (It's only temporary and doesn't harm them. )  I keep searching until I find the den of skunks that has the pony. I spray them with the perfume and the skunks are so surprised that they run away. I grab the pony.

I put the pony in a box that there's only one key to. I have an airplane to drop the box on top of a really tall mountain.  I throw the one key that opens the box in to a pile of a million other identical keys.

Ponyfan 

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal