collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can you hold in your excitement...more of the main 6  (Read 5173 times)

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Re: Can you hold in your excitement...more of the main 6
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2012, 08:56:45 AM »
..Stillll waiting for Minty.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2012, 08:58:28 AM »
They're really skimping out on play sets lately too. Only two accessory sets this wave.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 09:10:39 AM »
I can understand wanting to keep the main characters in stores but for the love of ponies, please Hasbro, add some new characters.  Do something creative.  They've got this excellent show with a ton of followers but they're doing the same thing with the toys that ran the toyline into the ground with the last generation.

BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 09:11:10 AM »
They're really skimping out on play sets lately too. Only two accessory sets this wave.
:(

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 09:21:04 AM »
I'm getting ready to write a letter to Hasbro about my disappointment.  Not an email, but a physical, mailed letter.  Those are more effective.  It would be nice if I got some backup from people on here...  If we work together to let them know how we feel, they'll have to change things up a bit sooner or later.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 09:23:20 AM »

..Stillll waiting for Minty.

Yep!

What the heck is wrong with Hasbro!!!??? Didn't they learn ANYTHING from Core 7?

Nope :/
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 09:31:48 AM »
I guess it was asking too much for Hasbro to learn something from the Core Seven disaster. I am not a big fan of G4 but there are a few I like. These are definatly not among them. No wonder I am losing interest in ponies.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 09:36:47 AM »
Well, to be fair, these are gem-eyed, which are good enough for me.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 09:49:43 AM »
I may get Fluttershy, just because of her color scheme.  But this is just more classic Hasbroken.  I'd be disappointed, but honestly, I was expecting it.  The best way to not be disappointed by Hasbro is to keep your expectations low lol.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Malicieuse

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 10:18:46 AM »
I may get Fluttershy, just because of her color scheme.  But this is just more classic Hasbroken.  I'd be disappointed, but honestly, I was expecting it.  The best way to not be disappointed by Hasbro is to keep your expectations low lol.

I dunno, i think all the new LPS stuff they are releasing is pretty cute. (But i don't know much about LPS.) ^^:

BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 10:19:25 AM »
I also wish they would do poses!!! Maybe even a pegasus with their wings closed or something!

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
I don't see what the big problem is about re-releasing the mane 6 so much! It's so all so kids can get a full set of them! Why complain? We just got a bunch of NEW non-mane 6 ponies! This is NOT core 7, we're getting MORE than just the same 6 ponies all the time! Not as often as G1 or G2 or early G3, but so what? Shouldn't we be grateful to get anything new since late G3 and g3.5 did what they did? :/
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 10:28:25 AM »

But they are still just the main 6.... all they did with these girls was add tinsel to the hair and gave those gem shaped eye reflections, nothing actually new new. Anyone can make the ponies gem-eyed anyway :/

I don't see what the big problem is about re-releasing the mane 6 so much! It's so all so kids can get a full set of them! Why complain? We just got a bunch of NEW non-mane 6 ponies! This is NOT core 7, we're getting MORE than just the same 6 ponies all the time! Not as often as G1 or G2 or early G3, but so what? Shouldn't we be grateful to get anything new since late G3 and g3.5 did what they did? :/
I call this Core 6. Actually if you look on the shelves of most store (at least here), the main 6 isn't moving as much as say new pony characters. One of the problems is that most of the newer sets ARE the main 6 ponies, the only difference is that they come with different items :| Repeats are fine but not with every wave
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:30:14 AM by sd_dreamcrystal »
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 10:34:56 AM »

But they are still just the main 6.... all they did with these girls was add tinsel to the hair and gave those gem shaped eye reflections, nothing actually new new. Anyone can make the ponies gem-eyed anyway :/

I call this Core 6. Actually if you look on the shelves of most store (at least here), the main 6 isn't moving as much as say new pony characters. One of the problems is that most of the newer sets ARE the main 6 ponies, the only difference is that they come with different items :| Repeats are fine but not with every wave

Maybe the kids like the crystal eyes and the tinsel? It's not like adult collectors are the only ones that buy the toys...

I dunno, I can barely ever find half the mane 6 on selves here, Rainbow Dash is almost always sold out in non-glimmer wing form, so is Rarity, Fluttershy, and Twilight. Pinkie and AJ are almost always available in some form. Maybe it;'s poor distribution, maybe it's bronies, maybe collectors, maybe kids, scalpers, I dunno, but I rarely see a full variety.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2012, 10:42:02 AM »
I don't see what the big problem is about re-releasing the mane 6 so much! It's so all so kids can get a full set of them!

But the problem is, on the shelves I see the main 6 constantly. Little girls come in and want Trixie, Lyra, Sunny or Cherry. The young fans of the show already have the main 6. They don't want doubles, because ponies are not like Barbies--at least Barb has different hairstyles and outfits every time. Ponies just come with different plastic cakes. Hasbro doesn't seem to understand this.

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal