collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 674
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190087 times)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #270 on: November 14, 2012, 08:53:33 PM »
Did anyone catch the sale that was on the first day it was released? Hopefully they will have another where all the ponies, shops and items are super discounted again. I wonder if it was a mistake though since it said "3 day sale" and only lasted a few hours.

Chance

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #271 on: November 14, 2012, 09:01:38 PM »
Did anyone catch the sale that was on the first day it was released? Hopefully they will have another where all the ponies, shops and items are super discounted again. I wonder if it was a mistake though since it said "3 day sale" and only lasted a few hours.

I caught that sale. Apparently there was another one that I missed that said "2 day sale", but it only lasted for a few hours. I'm not sure what's going on with that...

This game was really fun at first, but there's so many bugs and little annoyances. I'm hoping they update it soon!

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2012, 09:04:38 PM »
There is the good glitch too where all the "play" purchase ponies are purchasable with bits if you play the game when it is offline. I was grinding to get all those guys first before they fix that error haha.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #273 on: November 14, 2012, 09:21:48 PM »
I'll keep gifting you all on my list, but I think I'm jumping ship.

4000 bits to move a rock, but all I want is ponies.  that's not fun for me.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:23:25 PM by gabumon »

Chance

« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2012, 09:31:50 PM »
Hrm, this is the second time this has happened....

I haven't time traveled at all, I've been playing it day by day. But I tend to check the game sometime after midnight, at which point it tells me I can collect my daily bonus. I click "Accept" and.... nothing. It goes back to the game, but the coins and gems I was supposed to get from the daily bonus don't get added to my totals.

Is this happening to anyone else? :huh: I could really use the gems from the daily bonus if it would actually give them to me...

Tenar

« Reply #275 on: November 14, 2012, 09:33:34 PM »
 If you put 3 ponies in the windmill and lemonade stand using second product and collect every few minutes you make lot of bits and shards.  Er.. how fast those minutes go by is up to you hmmm...

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #276 on: November 14, 2012, 09:48:45 PM »
I caught the first sale, but it only lasted three hours :/ The second sale was a no-show for me :(

I haven't time traveled at all, I've been playing it day by day. But I tend to check the game sometime after midnight, at which point it tells me I can collect my daily bonus. I click "Accept" and.... nothing. It goes back to the game, but the coins and gems I was supposed to get from the daily bonus don't get added to my totals.

Is this happening to anyone else? :huh: I could really use the gems from the daily bonus if it would actually give them to me...
That's happening to me too on both iPad4 and iPad1 :(

... And I think I accidentally hosed my iPad1's installation of the game. I tried to sign out of GameLoft on the iPad4, and now all of the sudden the game on iPad1 wouldn't launch! It shows the Gameloft and Hasbro Gaming logos, and then crashes back to the chooser :/

iPad4 copy of the game is still fine- but it signed back into my Gameloft ID as soon as I restarted it :/

If I ever get the iPad1 copy running again, most likely I'll have it connected to a different GameLoft ID from now on...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:58:12 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Chance

« Reply #277 on: November 14, 2012, 10:16:51 PM »

That's happening to me too on both iPad4 and iPad1 :(

... And I think I accidentally hosed my iPad1's installation of the game. I tried to sign out of GameLoft on the iPad4, and now all of the sudden the game on iPad1 wouldn't launch! It shows the Gameloft and Hasbro Gaming logos, and then crashes back to the chooser :/

iPad4 copy of the game is still fine- but it signed back into my Gameloft ID as soon as I restarted it :/

If I ever get the iPad1 copy running again, most likely I'll have it connected to a different GameLoft ID from now on...
Guh, how frustrating! :( I personally don't have multiple devices that can run this game, so I guess that's not part of the daily bonus glitch... Hrmm.

Maybe there are Parasprites overrunning Gameloft's Headquarters too, and that's why there are so many bugs in this game?  :lol:

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2012, 10:43:27 PM »
Guh, how frustrating! :( I personally don't have multiple devices that can run this game, so I guess that's not part of the daily bonus glitch... Hrmm.

Maybe there are Parasprites overrunning Gameloft's Headquarters too, and that's why there are so many bugs in this game?  :lol:
Well, I managed to get the game running on my iPad1 again, but unfortunately, it meant losing everything I've done to the point :(

I'll just create a new GameLoft ID for this device. Will let you all know of the ID once it's done.

---
Edit: iPad1 account: moogle82. Anyone who've added me on my first account, feel free to re-add since I can give one extra heart a day :P
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:51:17 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Bread

« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2012, 11:03:14 PM »
I've noticed something odd with the airplane mode.
When I activated it today, it had Soarin available to buy for about 70,000 bits. Strangely, though, Soarin isn't a balloon pony. He normally costs 450 gems.
I know I didn't see this happen a couple days ago on airplane mode...

Maybe this means we can buy some of the gem ponies for bits, at least in airplane mode? I certainly hope so, since any amount of bits is cheaper than gems. I'd gladly pay 140,000 bits for celestia (if you can buy her with bits) than pay 950 gems.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2012, 11:10:08 PM »
Maybe this means we can buy some of the gem ponies for bits, at least in airplane mode? I certainly hope so, since any amount of bits is cheaper than gems. I'd gladly pay 140,000 bits for celestia (if you can buy her with bits) than pay 950 gems.
Well, I think this happens to heart ponies sometimes, but good to hear that it also happens to gem ponies as well :P
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:37:22 AM by RAMChYLD »

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
Hi, I've just started playing and have added a few of you so I hope you don't mind. My Id is cazz25.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #282 on: November 15, 2012, 05:01:48 AM »
Oh my gosh this game is more frustrating than fun for me now x-x I am so sick of the constant expensive stuff to clear as well as all these dang parasprites. It always seems to be the ones that need rare shards that pop up x-x I may just jump ship as well. It's killin' me and I just wanted to play a fun pony game :<
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 15, 2012, 08:35:41 AM »
Oh my gosh this game is more frustrating than fun for me now x-x I am so sick of the constant expensive stuff to clear as well as all these dang parasprites. It always seems to be the ones that need rare shards that pop up x-x I may just jump ship as well. It's killin' me and I just wanted to play a fun pony game :<
Yes, this!

I can't even tap anywhere on my screen now without losing a shard because there's just far, far too many parasprites around. I had just 2 magic shards, and I lost them just by trying to move the screen. I won't spend too much of my time on this game, not until they sort out the glitches/frustrating gameplay :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »
You get coins for clearing the sprites- so I don't think it is a problem to clear the sprites- plus they are annoying and look like flies.

I filled up all of my extra space with paths, trees and decorations (purchased thanks to my time cheat cash)- that seems to keep them away- at least, I haven't seen any in a while.

When I activated it today, it had Soarin available to buy for about 70,000 bits. Strangely, though, Soarin isn't a balloon pony. He normally costs 450 gems.
I know I didn't see this happen a couple days ago on airplane mode...

I bought Soarin a while back for bits-  was he a gem pony?  I have never seen Dash, Celestia, etc. as anything but gem ponies alas-  it is discouraging considering that there is no good way to accumulate gems- certainly not the number required to buy these ponies.  THey had better go on MAJOR sale at some point.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal