collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can you buy a full case of blind bags from Target.com?  (Read 751 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Can you buy a full case of blind bags from Target.com?
« on: April 05, 2020, 09:36:28 PM »
Question is in the title, really! Has anyone successfully bought a full case (one of each pony) of blind bag ponies from Target's online store? I'd love to hunt them down in person but ... well, for obvious reasons, I can't go to Target every few days to hunt for a fresh box!  :P

I would hope that if I put in 'quantity 24', they'd just send a full case of 24! But I don't know if that's how their warehouse works... so, has anyone successfully done it? Or more importantly, unsuccessfully done it? Did you order 24 bags and receive 5 Pinkie Pies? Spill the beans, pony people!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Can you buy a full case of blind bags from Target.com?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 10:14:31 PM »
Maybe not too relevant, but I had a 6 month online pet store gig where I would ship off orders and gather items.

From my experience as the worker, I would say it'd be highly likely that a whole carton would be shipped to you. However there are two factors in not getting a full case (I'm suspecting you'd want the display box thingy) is that they might ship it off as cheap/convenient as they can, so they might pack the blind bags into a large envelope as flat as possible.

Or they might not ship a brand new container, so they might take the remaining blind bags off the shelf and then opening a carton and take out how much is left then pack it.

Just my perspective as a ex worker.
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 06:12:21 AM »
I've never ordered from them, but I think entertainment earth sells blind bag stuff by the box.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 06:07:00 AM »
Maybe not too relevant, but I had a 6 month online pet store gig where I would ship off orders and gather items.

From my experience as the worker, I would say it'd be highly likely that a whole carton would be shipped to you. However there are two factors in not getting a full case (I'm suspecting you'd want the display box thingy) is that they might ship it off as cheap/convenient as they can, so they might pack the blind bags into a large envelope as flat as possible.

Or they might not ship a brand new container, so they might take the remaining blind bags off the shelf and then opening a carton and take out how much is left then pack it.

Just my perspective as a ex worker.

Hey, thank you for the perspective! I appreciate it a lot! :) I don't "need" the box so much, it's a nice bonus, I'm more worried about "here's your 24 ponies, including 12 dupes!" Tracking down individual blind bags is NOT a fun ride... :yikes:

I've never ordered from them, but I think entertainment earth sells blind bag stuff by the box.

That's very true! I assumed that Target would be cheaper, but I didn't even think of checking there. I'll go check them out next! (I need to check them out anyway, seeing as I'm missing like, 5 waves... :faint: )
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal