collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lotus Spa Pony minifigure  (Read 15688 times)

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Lotus Spa Pony minifigure
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2012, 05:10:20 PM »
awesome! I wonder what else Hasbro has under wraps for us this year.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »
Fluttershy with Photo Finish and...well, I admit, Iron Will would be hilarious.

This. Iron Will was cool. I doubt it though. Could you imagine how hard it woul be to sculpt Iron Will as a blindbag size figure?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2012, 02:29:59 AM »
Hmmm....I am wondering if they are starting to split the line a little...these blind bag size ponies [with "show accurate" characters and styles - except for FS of course] for the adult collectors and the regular brushables with constant re releases of the main 6 for their actual original market of little girls? I dont mean this is an out and out one direction for one line and one direction for the other, just maybe a subtle angling.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2012, 04:26:10 AM »
Hmmm....I am wondering if they are starting to split the line a little...these blind bag size ponies [with "show accurate" characters and styles - except for FS of course] for the adult collectors and the regular brushables with constant re releases of the main 6 for their actual original market of little girls? I dont mean this is an out and out one direction for one line and one direction for the other, just maybe a subtle angling.

Oh I think they are definitely aiming more for collectors and Bronies with these mini moulded ponies. The blindbags are already quite popular with Bronies but they want show accurate toys. Collectors just want variety and high quality, while little girls want all the main characters to brush, dress, and play.

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2012, 04:32:19 AM »
I don't see where she's posted on Taobao. Did she get removed?

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2012, 05:01:54 AM »
Oh I think they are definitely aiming more for collectors and Bronies with these mini moulded ponies. The blindbags are already quite popular with Bronies but they want show accurate toys. Collectors just want variety and high quality, while little girls want all the main characters to brush, dress, and play.
I have to say though, I'm going to be quite upset if this means we never get variety in the brushables anymore :(  I still dream of a Big Mac brushable, and the spa ponies would be great as brushables too.  *sigh*

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2012, 05:08:02 AM »
If, after all of this, Fluttershy doesn't get her own mold, I might scream.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2012, 05:24:31 AM »

I know, right?? A lot of people are thinking the same thing.

I have to say though, I'm going to be quite upset if this means we never get variety in the brushables anymore :(  I still dream of a Big Mac brushable, and the spa ponies would be great as brushables too.  *sigh*

Nah, I'm sure we'll get more brushables. I'm hoping for more boy ponies too, as well as background ponies like Seaswirl and Golden Harvest. A FS Trixie would also be wonderful!

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2012, 05:33:24 AM »
Nah, I'm sure we'll get more brushables. I'm hoping for more boy ponies too, as well as background ponies like Seaswirl and Golden Harvest. A FS Trixie would also be wonderful!

Yes Hasbro. A Fashion Style Trixie (with cape and hat) would make a lot of us happy, including those who could not get ahold of a SDCC Ditzy.  What do you say TRU?
 :devious:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2012, 05:45:47 AM »

Yes I would be disappointed with this as well...I just wonder if its an indication that we will get limited numbers of "new brushables" and the desire for new characters will be fulfilled, though what is essentially ponyville!

Its August in a few days and so far in 2012, if we exclude the glimmer wings and the playset ponies, we have technically only seen 6 new brushable characters...Diamond Rose, Cherry Pie and the Lyra, Trixie, Sunny, Cherry Set. Thats even less that we got 2010/2011...so far 2011/2012 has been woeful for brushables. :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2012, 08:22:03 AM »

Shh...don't worry. Just think of that one episode with Gabby Gums where she uses hair extensions :P  :lol:
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

keikokukien

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2012, 09:04:29 AM »

Yes I would be disappointed with this as well...I just wonder if its an indication that we will get limited numbers of "new brushables" and the desire for new characters will be fulfilled, though what is essentially ponyville!

Its August in a few days and so far in 2012, if we exclude the glimmer wings and the playset ponies, we have technically only seen 6 new brushable characters...Diamond Rose, Cherry Pie and the Lyra, Trixie, Sunny, Cherry Set. Thats even less that we got 2010/2011...so far 2011/2012 has been woeful for brushables. :(

Oh yes, Hathorcat!  :cloud: Alot of people have just settled on making their own brushables or ordering from customizers because of the lack of new characters in the brushable line...I suppose they make more money on the $2 blind bags over all when a mother can buy three at a time or one per A test score or something like that and still keep the child entertained instead of waiting weeks for one new $6 toy...but the toy isles everywhere I go are just...barren. Anytime a new brushable (even the glimmer wings) goes up for sale, it sells within a week. That's two boxes per store at the least (at least for the chain stores) and only the mane six are left there to sit for ages. The only store around that has sold many of the duplicate mane six is one walmart close to my house and I am convinced either another collector or customizer is in my area because each time it is only Fluttershy and Rarity (easier to do FBR or just symbols) that are missing while there are close to twenty of the others still left on the shelf. :/ So in essence, Hasbro would MAKE money by making more new characters besides the mane 6 because everyone including the children, adult collectors, and bronie collectors are waiting for some new face to add to their collection.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2012, 04:32:33 PM »

Shh...don't worry. Just think of that one episode with Gabby Gums where she uses hair extensions :P  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l1sgfLmC1Y

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »

Eh, i disagree with that. Why would kids not want little figurines of the characters from the show? G3 had an entire line of full plastic mini ponies and playsets. Those seemed pretty darn popular. So why would they not do the same with G4? During core 7 ponyville stuff was a lot more interesting than the brushable stuff too. The fact that bronies/collectors like them is just an added bonus.

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l1sgfLmC1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZGHOxnCto

I'm such a jerk:P but yeah they do need to make a show accurate one. My friend on steam is ticked off about it.
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal