collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: When will we get new Cutie Mark Crusader brushables WITH Cutie Marks?  (Read 627 times)

Offline SweetLemons

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • "Ganbaruby!"
    • View Profile
I'm getting impatient, Hasbro!

Okay, so right now I'm supposed to be writing an essay for my history class (slacking off as usual :P) but I recently stumbled upon a YouTube video by Toy Genie (one of my favorite toy reviewers! :D) and she was reviewing some new MLP slap bands. Now, normally I wouldn't really care about something like that but something struck my eye: They included the CMC WITH their cutie marks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CydZMlcWQsA (I can't embed right now, sorry :P)

So, this can mean a couple of things. It seems Hasbro is using the CMC's cutie marks in their 2016 style guide, but WHERE are the toys with them? I figured a few months back they would release them because on MLPMerch.com they had an article about some new Amazon listings including Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle in one pack, and Scootaloo and Pip Squeak in the next one! After the episode aired, I had figured that those playsets were based upon the episode but NOPE, they're from the Nightmare Night FIM Collection set! So, WHERE are the brushables, and when do you guys think Hasbro will release them, and HOW do you think they will release them?

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: When will we get new Cutie Mark Crusader brushables WITH Cutie Marks?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 09:11:11 PM »
Hah, I really want those slap bracelets, actually (I was so popular in High School because everyone wanted to play with my slap bracelets. No joke.).

But anyway... cool that they are starting to make merch with the cutie marks, but disappointing that they haven't made any brushables yet. Hasbro seems to tend to be really slow when it comes to releasing new brushables, though...

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 08:03:00 AM »
Oh! I remember slap bracelets, ha ha, they kinda stung. They were neat though. I've been wondering the same thing myself.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline SweetLemons

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • "Ganbaruby!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 11:03:10 AM »
OH! And to add even more insult to the injury, LOOK AT THIS!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This came from the Ultimate Factivity Book apparently. I just ordered one of these books, and I REALLY want it now! If anyone has this book, let me know if they have stickers of JUST their cutie marks! I need those so I can stick them on my toys!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 02:35:24 PM »
I am sure we will see them eventually...perhaps they will get their own special line again (similar to Wild Rainbow)?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal