collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Simple Swap Brag Thread  (Read 1846 times)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: Simple Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 06:33:35 PM »
What a nice box. :) I've never seen that type of Toblerone before. Water Cuties Rarith is one of my favorite G4, Magic Star looks very nice, and Merriweather is a very pretty pony. I also think the image of your ponysona is adorable. Congrats!

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 06:53:16 PM »
Yay!  I'm so glad you liked everything!  You were super fun to shop for, it was hard to restrain myself to 2 extras  :lol:   And that's so great that there was a Rarity card in that pack! 

Yeah, that should be Magic Star's original brush.  Merriweather's ribbon probably isn't original, though I actually have no idea  :P
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 05:10:26 AM »
ooh, that flocking on the Magic Star is absolutely stunning!

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 10:39:48 AM »
Oh wow what an adorable box! ::grabby hands:: Merriweather!  :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2015, 05:29:35 PM »
Oh! Lovely boxes!!!!! :frolic: I've been away from the Arena for a few days and when I get back there are so many brags!!!! :heart:

Mirnyj, I am so glad you liked everything! And I'm thrilled you like the Lion King lunchbox! It's one of my all time favorite movies, too. I still have a tee shirt I bought when I was in middle school that is tattered and full of little tiny holes, but I refuse to throw it out! I had a blast putting together the tin full of chocolates, but had a hard time keeping my hubby's greedy paws out of it! :lol: The So Softs were a challenge to let go of. I am VERY picky about my SS ponies since they get so grubby and worn. I especially loved Fifi. She is one of my favorites. I'm glad she is with someone who will love her as much as I do. :hug:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 09:44:57 AM »
Great boxes so far. I'm mailing out today!

Offline SunPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 04:07:19 PM »
Oh boy oh boy, my swap box arrived today :D  First off, THANK YOU to my partner ChipsteRJ!  Okay on to the unpacking!  First check out the padding, some ppl use packing peanuts, some people use CANDY!  Also behold the cute pony paper :D

Okay now we are going directly to ponies.  (I actually went directly to eating candy but we don't need a pic of that ha ha)  Oh yeah, in her note ChipsteRJ noted that she hoped I like yellow.  Don't worry, I LOVE yellow ponies! 
So, first yellow pony is Baby Bouncy!  I was thrilled to open this little one, Bouncy was one of my childhood ponies and is in AMAZING condition! 

Next up is Mainsail!  Oooooo her symbols are in great shape and she is just such a fun pony.  It was actually my first time seeing her in person, isn't she lovely?   ^.^

Last but not least is Swirly Whirly!  She's a pony I have been wanting for AGES so I was super happy to find her, also in fabulous condition, look at that amazing hair.   :biggrin:

Okay actually you can't see her hair well in that photo but trust me it is very nice  :lol:

Here's everyone together!

And you can see the extras here, a cute flower pencil holder and oh my goodness, Princess Tiffany's wand!?  THANK YOU PARTNER 

Here's Tiffany wielding her new wand:

Thank you again ChipsteRJ for a great box full of treasure!  And thank you Mirnyj for hosting the swap I had a lot of fun and would def do it again :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 04:09:14 PM by SunPony »

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 04:30:52 PM »
This morning I received an exciting surprise from our fabulous host Mirnyj! :lol: My roommate was bummed when the package was for me (because tomorrow is his birthday) so I let him do the unwrapping and we shared the pony joy!

All the wrapping was excellent! I especially liked the toadstool packing tape and french macaroon paper

OK, I'll get to the good stuff- here are my three new ponies! I've been pretty obsessed with blue ponies these days, can't quite pin down why, but just look at these girls~> Princess Silver Glow with omg woah SUCH nice tinsel, sparkle pony Starbeam from the friendship ball (although in my imagination this particular pony is better suited as a prince)..and LOVE MELODY!  :shocked: Oh, she is so gorgeous! Her mane and tail are perfect! All three of these girls are in such excellent condition, not a mark on them and perfectly styled.  :heart:

...and then such fun extras! MOOMIN! A dear friend of mine was just telling me about Moomin as one of his favorite childhood cartoons, so I was very happy to see this adorable white hippo (?) again ^_^ I received a handsome orange journal with Moomin on stilts, gummy Moomins (which roommate, DH, and I promptly opened) and a beautiful box of white tea with raspberry! The packaging of the tea is particularly divine, I'm looking forward to a cup tomorrow morning.

Mirnyj, thank you so much for such an exciting and thoughtful swap box. I'm SO THRILLED with these new additions to my collection. And of course, thank you for organizing the Simple Swap!  :beerchug: :hug: :sunny:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:18:14 PM by Raspberry Brulee »
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 04:32:17 PM »
Mainsal and Swirly Whirly are so pretty. And Princess Tiffany's wand? How cool is that. :) I love the idea of using candy as a packing material, too. How clever.

Raspberry Brulee, I love the two g3 you got. They're gorgeous. :heart: Never heard of Moomin but they seem interesting. And Raspberry White tea? That sounds really good. (I adore white teas with fruit.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 04:47:56 PM by ladybastilla »

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 05:51:38 PM »
I got my box from the lovely wlyteth today!!!!! There was no card in the box, but I figured it out by the teaser. ;)

Here are the pretty packages! I have to start with the wrapping paper because it is so beautiful! It is so Victorian! Love! :heart:

I chose to open the cute little knitted pouch first and inside was a pack of silver chains! These are great! I have a few charms than need new chains and I may use one or two of them for jewelry for my Ever After High dolls. I want to try making clothes and such for them so this is a lovely start!

Next I opened this lovely lady! Nurse Redheart! She is so very cute! She reminds me of the G1 nurse ponies who I adore!

I decided to open a squarish package and found Reese peanut butter cups! Num! Num!

Lyra Heartstrings! Oh my! This girl is so stinking cute!!!

I am so happy I opened this package last! I squeeed with joy! I got Cha-Cha! Cha-Cha! I was dancing around the house singing Cha-Cha! Cha-Cha! Cha-Cha! I have wanted this girl for so long!

All of my lovely loot together! (I had to include the beautiful burgundy tulle fabric! I can use this for dolly clothes too!!!!!)

Midnight says thank you too!!!!

Thank you so very much wlyteth!!!!! I am thrilled with my box! :hug:  :tackleglomp: :deathhug:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline SunPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 07:01:58 PM »
Wow so many boxes today!  Congrats everyone!

That Moomin journal is totally cute  ^.^  As are those blue G3s, very lovely.

I didn't know Cha-cha existed but she is a beautiful pony, congrats on getting her!  and wlyteth what a cute little pouch you made for clones, it looks really nicely made  :biggrin:

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2015, 10:08:47 AM »
...and then such fun extras! MOOMIN! A dear friend of mine was just telling me about Moomin as one of his favorite childhood cartoons, so I was very happy to see this adorable white hippo (?) again ^_^

He's not a hippo. He is a troll. :P I'm so glad you liked your box. :hug:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2015, 09:13:17 PM »
Wanted to stop by and just mention that I received my box and it is wonderful...I got 2 G2s & some G1 merchandise!

I may not get to posting a photo until this weekend though, I've been without internet for 4wholedaysandhave over 600 emails to sift through (about 30% junk email)...

Offline wlyteth

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Making a effort to use less exclamation points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2015, 10:34:16 PM »
I'm so happy you liked your box  clones_rebellion! :D I wanted to get one of the ponies on your most wanted list and I'm so glad I was able to find you a nice Cha Cha! When I bought that tulle I was planning on using it for dolly clothes too, so funny you had the same idea! ^.^   

I was looking for ages for some old map themed wrapping paper, and I couldn't find anything that wasn't pastel let alone maplike. When I saw the brown paper it stuck me as very Victorian and I grabbed it lol.

I'm happy you liked Nurse Redheart, I thought she was on your list and then after I bought her I double checked and saw that it was the blindbag one that you wanted. >.<
Sonnet Scroll by Nence

Crocheted and sewn goods Commissions welcome! Instagram: @loftycastlecrafts
Wantlist

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2015, 09:38:07 AM »
Wanted to stop by and just mention that I received my box and it is wonderful...I got 2 G2s & some G1 merchandise!

I may not get to posting a photo until this weekend though, I've been without internet for 4wholedaysandhave over 600 emails to sift through (about 30% junk email)...

Such a chore going trough that many e-mails!

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal