collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: When Do You Think We'll See A Show Accurate Luna Figure?  (Read 1073 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: When Do You Think We'll See A Show Accurate Luna Figure?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 11:05:22 AM »
I see her as dark blue after season 1, well dark blue with *some* purple in that dark blue:) I guess Hasbro thinks purple will draw more attention than dark blue in the toyline? Id love a season 2+ stlye luna myself! Maybe at least a darker purple will look nice.

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
Kind of wonder why people think Luna is actually blue oO Granted her shade falls in the purple ranges of blue from what I can see but she is kind purple actually >.>;

I feel the same way! Every time people say "When will we get a Luna that is blue and not purple!" I just don't understand it... She's clearly purple to me. Granted, the toys of Luna aren't the same shade of purple as her season 2+ form, but I don't think we'll ever get that outside of Funko. All the customs I've seen that have tried to pull off 'show accurate Luna' just don't look that good to me. The dark purplish color of her body doesn't translate to paint very well. She always looks weird purple/gray and too dark. I don't think Hasbro wants to make a pony like that for little girls.

Yay! Other people see it the same as I do! I figured I was crazy so I kept it to myself. LOL! :P

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 06:26:48 PM »
Because I've showed this before

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Most of the time we see Luna at night and yes her colors do seem to look blue, but in the day light she is more of a purple. Top photo Luna in the sun light with the colors showing there. Bottom is Luna in night time with the the color picker showing the top color as the blue from night and the purple from the daylight photos.
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal