collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: help identifying fakies/PC  (Read 799 times)

cody_sunday

• Trade Count: (0)
help identifying fakies/PC
« on: April 06, 2012, 02:42:40 PM »
sorry for the less-than-great iPhone photo, but i was clearing through some boxes of old toys and things to find one big enough to mail my Dream Castle in, and i came across a bunch of fakies. anybody know what they are/if they're likely to be of interest to anybody?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and how much should they go for if somebody does want them?

xx

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: help identifying fakies/PC
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 03:28:51 PM »
I'm on a crappy computer with bad pics now but I can see you have a lot of good desirable fakies. The baby with jointed limbs should be a Simba fakie- $1-2. The one in the top corner with the saddle and yarn hair if I can see the pic right is a Sunshine fakie- $2-3. There are 6 in the middle that are mommy and baby Lanards. If I had paypal I'd love them but I haven't bought anything off the internet in years. They will easily find new homes at maybe $5 for each mommy and baby pair. The last pony in the third row should also say Lanard on the underside. She's maybe $1. The bottom one with the foot raised is Meritis (sp?) and possibly the two next to it. If they say MII on the belly. Those would go for about $1. The other ones are too hard for me to see on this computer.

On a better computer now and I can see the yellow one with a saddle is also a Sunshine pony and the bottom 3 are Meritus, except for the very last little fakie. I don't know about the beginning two babies at all unless you can maybe get a better picture.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:50:40 PM by HavACrumpet452 »

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 03:31:17 PM »
I see several Lanard ponies, a couple of "Sunshine ponies" (I think that is what they are called, the top right collector pose ones). The small ones in the top row have names too I think, I just don't remember it, someone who is up to date with fakies will know.
I don't think any of them are worth much (but I'm interested so I'm biased  ;) )
Interested in the bottom row and the purple top right sunshine pony, if you decide to sell.
-

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 03:36:31 PM »
A couple look like flutter pony mold fakies.  O_o  Wonder if they are.  That yllow one, second down, right-hand column--I wonder if I could see a closeup of that one?

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 05:18:59 PM »
I concur with what the others have said.  You have two European carousel style babies, a ballerina-style baby who may be a Simba brand (more recently the mold has been reused for non-Simba brand fakies) and a Sunshine pony in the first row.  Three adult Lanards and another Sunshine pony in the second row.  Four baby Lanards in the third row, and I'm going to rely on HaveaCrumpet452 for the first three in the bottom row because I'm not familiar with Meritus fakies.  The last one in the lower right may be a Simba baby pony.

These look like older, probably vintage, fakies; some I don't think were released in the US, so they might be interesting to fakie collectors outside Europe.  I would say $1-$3 each; perhaps a little more for some depending on who is looking.

cody_sunday

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 10:27:11 PM »

thank you all, that's very helpful! :)
i think i'll try and get clearer photos after work today and then i can put them up for sale for anybody who likes fakies
xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal