collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are the sweetberry/sundae ponies really that hard to find?(PC on them please)  (Read 3224 times)

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Sorry if this is a silly question but it's one set of ponies I would like to complete and I'm having trouble finding them.

Also I was wondering what a reasonable price would be to pay for them? What do they usually go for?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
No such thing as a silly question on here I dont think so anyway!

Personally I think they are one of the easier sets to track down to be honest....mainly as I think they just dont seem to be all that popular a set...in nice condition most of them will be around the below prices...

Banana Surprise - $4 [max - bless her little socks she is super dooper unpopular and you sometimes see her sell as low as a couple of $]
Coco Berry - $7-8 [if her hair is still nice and pink - she is probably the most popular of the set - dont we just love Unicorns!]
Crunch Berry - $5-6
Peppermint Crunch - $5-6
Sherbet - $5-6
Swirly Whirly - $6-7

At least thats what I would pay for them in nice condition and thats what recent prices on ebay seem to be around.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Thanks for the price check. Most of the ones I see on ebay are a lot higher than that.

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Wow you are right. I didn't think they were worth that much either but I just checked ebay and many recently ended auctions are at $8-15. For the regular common Sundae best ponies.
Have they gone up in popularity lately?
-

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile

Banana Surprise - $4 [max - bless her little socks she is super dooper unpopular and you sometimes see her sell as low as a couple of $]

I´ve totally noticed this too! Collectors here really don't like her, which I don't get at all since I LOVE her and think she is adorable, on top of loving bananas :P

But yeah, no idea why they are so high on Ebay, my best suggestion is, just try to find them here on the arena :)
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
What you have to factor in on ebay are a couple of things...

1) Some of the ponies on ebay which have recently ended in this set on ebay have had their accessories with them - for some of this set 'a ribbon, a comb and a barrette' are combined "worth more" than the pony - so some of the auctions are high because of this

2) There are auctions for each and every one of the Sundae Best ponies in the last 3 to 4 weeks which have finished without bids at all and starting prices at the above averages...

Therefore...with ebay you are working with an average - some will go high, some will go low and occasionally some will hit the average price which is pretty much what a PC does...give you what we all think they "should be" [not necessarily what the most recent ebay auction may have gone for lol!!]

Oh and I do agree Sherbets recent prices on ebay have been a little crazy...I thought she was as unpopular as Banana Surprise until recently! Obviously not...
Loa is my love god!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
They're fairly common... I was able to complete my set last year through trades and swaps.  :)  You might have to outright buy Swirly Whirly, but the others come up for trade fairly regularly if you keep an eye out. 

Best of luck on your pony hunt!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Thanks. And what about the sweetberry ponies? I think that's their name but I've forgotten their names. I know Raspberry Jam is rather easy to find but not sure about the others.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
I've got an extra banana surprise... she'd like a new home... lol

I think Sweet Berry ponies run a bit more than Sundae Best. I've traded for the majority of mine so I don't know a good pc for any.

cranberry muffins
blueberry baskets
boysenberry pie
cherry treats
strawberry surprise
raspberry jam

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Out of the Sweet Berry ponies, Blueberry Baskets is the most expensive - she's usually between $20 and $30.  The rest are around the $8 - $12 mark.

For me I always seem to end up with Cranberry Muffins.  At one point I had like 4 or 5 of her!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 11:03:35 AM by ashes »

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
hmmm....

this lot are certainly more sought after, a little harder to find and more expensive - I certainly found a couple of them really tough to track down...I do adore Cranberry Muffins

Cranberry Muffins - $7-8
Blueberry Baskets - $15-20
Boysenberry Pie - $8-10
Cherry Treats - $6-7 [mind you a white one because I dont believe one exists you may hit triple figures lol!!!!]
Strawberry Surprise - $12-14
Raspberry Jam - $6-7
Loa is my love god!

Sokkis

• Trade Count: (0)
How can anyone have 4-5 pcs of Cranberry Muffins?! :D I haven't got a single one! And she's one of my most wanted ponies. :D

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I sold 2 not long ago in nz on tm for $18 together (its was the banana one and swirly whirly), they pop up quite a bit here so if you arent dying to get them you could find them pretty easily on tm : )
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:07:27 PM by nhal039 »

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
XD I got my Raspberry Jam for just a few dollars, but she has a big brown spot on her nose. I don't mind it though, and she smells amazing!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
I have a Raspberry Jam too! If interested...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal