collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Taobao/Ebay Finds - Master Thread  (Read 146499 times)

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
Re: Taobao/Ebay Finds - Master Thread
« Reply #450 on: January 14, 2014, 04:24:44 AM »
That Muffin Face plush.... I saw some with that same tag on UK ebay, not of her, but the mane 6 I think. I was really tempted, but I was sure they were fake.... but they were so good looking for fakes. I wonder where they come from.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 14, 2014, 04:33:11 AM »
Dunno, she came with a tag but it was all in chinese. I think theyre just finally getting better at the plush fakies.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 14, 2014, 04:37:27 AM »
The fakies plushes are pretty cute- I'll have to admit.  There is a super cute one of Luna that I've been trying to resist (no more plushies!)

I feel a tad ashamed I got that one that looks spotted like a cow- with a cute little hat.  Then learned that she was made based on a custom on DA based on someone's OC!  Wouldn't it be weird to have thousands of plushies of your OC running around out there?

Here's a bunch:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2014, 04:40:49 AM »
The fakies plushes are pretty cute- I'll have to admit.  There is a super cute one of Luna that I've been trying to resist (no more plushies!)

I feel a tad ashamed I got that one that looks spotted like a cow- with a cute little hat.  Then learned that she was made based on a custom on DA based on someone's OC!  Wouldn't it be weird to have thousands of plushies of your OC running around out there?

Here's a bunch:

I have that huge Luna and the one on the right in the mail x3 Too cute! Luna is awesome, she's really good quality.

The cow spotted plush is actually a huuge nsfw thing in the brony community not really someones OC per se. Lets just say thats not an udder she has there  >_< But yes it would be weird, although honestly I think id just be really excited!

Edited*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:43:35 AM by Rhini »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 14, 2014, 05:12:00 AM »
I've been close to getting that dark blue Luna- she is pretty inexpensive.  They have a few other knock offs up right now that are pretty cute too (all cuter than funrise in my opinion- saddly).  I did remove the "udder" thing from the cow pony.  It kinda looks like maybe they were going for a bosom?  I'm noping not something even worse- but whatever they are, she looks adorable without them. I love that she has freckles, a cute little saddle-pad and socks :D 

What's a "nsfw thing" ?

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 14, 2014, 05:26:58 AM »
I've been close to getting that dark blue Luna- she is pretty inexpensive.  They have a few other knock offs up right now that are pretty cute too (all cuter than funrise in my opinion- saddly).  I did remove the "udder" thing from the cow pony.  It kinda looks like maybe they were going for a bosom?  I'm noping not something even worse- but whatever they are, she looks adorable without them. I love that she has freckles, a cute little saddle-pad and socks :D 

What's a "nsfw thing" ?

nsfw = Not Safe For Work. So...something generally considered very rude and obscene ^^
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2014, 05:28:10 AM »
Oh dear-

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2014, 05:48:42 AM »

What's a "nsfw thing" ?
Get the lunnna, she commands you! That is indeed what they were going for XD I really think shes cute too and would just remove them as well :)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »

Oh god, they are aware of the "cow" thing? Somehow that makes me sad. Even though it's just a fakie... it looks spot-on. I hope no parent bought this for their kids...

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 14, 2014, 07:39:51 AM »
Unfortunately...it seems like they're completely aware of it, and are attempting to capitalize on the market which created the character. I've noticed Ebay has removed it twice (I've watched group listings with lots of individual choices which included it because I wanted a different item in the listing, and I've gotten several "listing has been removed" notifs).

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2014, 10:48:25 AM »
Wow... I shouldn't have asked my wife to explain it to me.  :|

On topic though, I do have the original pic of the posted :muffin: Pony plush (it has the chinese/japanese tags). It's extremely soft, but the cutie mark is purple/pink and the eyes are not wall-eyed.  :cry:

The one in the post above just looks strange and it's very similar. I don't own it myself, though.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 15, 2014, 01:08:28 AM »

On topic though, I do have the original pic of the posted :muffin: Pony plush (it has the chinese/japanese tags). It's extremely soft, but the cutie mark is purple/pink and the eyes are not wall-eyed.  :cry:

The one in the post above just looks strange and it's very similar. I don't own it myself, though.

Does anyone wanna message me about cow pony, or at least her name? I'm morbidly curious, lol
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 15, 2014, 01:41:26 AM »

Does anyone wanna message me about cow pony, or at least her name? I'm morbidly curious, lol

So I have gathered that the cow pony (the original anyway) was made to have cleavage-  so they added a bra and the filling to her.  Pretty odd on a pony- but easy to remove.  I was more worried that it was man-stuff...

It is even odder to me that the Chinese factory that duplicated her, included that extra

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 15, 2014, 02:00:04 PM »
I got my Styling Fakies today! Will post pictures tonight when I got home! I have to say, the quality is so much better than with the 3 unicorn fakies, remember? Their tails are rooted, but very closely together, I think when it is brushed out it can hardly be noticed. I like them a lot!

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #464 on: January 15, 2014, 05:35:29 PM »
I love that daring doo plushie!! :D I still havnt picked up that Luna yet, she is beautiful!

Who is the cute cow pony? I see the plushie with the blue hair and cow designs, I thought it was just someones cute oc? Ive never seen her before! *reads posts above* huh? She looks fine to me, I dont know who she is but isshe like a bad naughty fanfic character? So confused! Why dont we talk about her?  I wanna know who she is! Im not finding much on google.

Post Merge: January 15, 2014, 05:49:07 PM

Cute- but a fakie.

:cry: Maybe some day we will have an official Muffin Pony plush! Guess the closest thing we'll have for a while are the Hot Topic and WeLoveFine backpacks.
Didnt last year somepony said funrise wanted to try to make a muffin pony plush!? :D I dont remember where I read if from but I think someone said that here or on another forum during the pony fair last year!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 05:49:07 PM by Lightning Twirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal