collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Taobao/Ebay Finds - Master Thread  (Read 146528 times)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Taobao/Ebay Finds - Master Thread
« Reply #285 on: November 20, 2013, 04:29:47 AM »
As in new brushable character right? I think Wyseria came a bit before Minty B. But now that I think back I think you're right. There hasn't been any new characters, just rereleases of the mane 6. That is pretty sad if you think about it :(

Although I do REALLY want that translucent Twilight! And I'd kill for a translucent Rarity!!
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 20, 2013, 04:30:51 AM »
Well, I'm excited by all the new stuff we've seen lately! Mostly the blind bags because I'm me, but the giant ones and jelly Twilight are really cool too! I'm hoping this means that tropical Pinkie will be released.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 20, 2013, 05:18:27 AM »
OH I see - you are right, I was confused by your statement.  I agree there don't seem to be any new brushable type pony characters on the horizon, which is too bad. 

Luckily for me, while I'd love new characters  I am not really bothered by repeat characters so long as it is a different pony (ie clear or HUGE or something).

It's funny though- Funko seems to be focusing on non main characters mostly- and people complain just as loudly that they should have done the "mane six" first.   Guess it really is hard to please everyone :)

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2013, 05:25:09 AM »
As in new brushable character right? I think Wyseria came a bit before Minty B. But now that I think back I think you're right. There hasn't been any new characters, just rereleases of the mane 6. That is pretty sad if you think about it :(

Although I do REALLY want that translucent Twilight! And I'd kill for a translucent Rarity!!

Twist and Silver Spoon are just now coming out in the target set. They're new brushables! Not totally new characters, though.
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 20, 2013, 05:26:04 AM »
If Funko wanted to focus on Cherry Berry and Diamond Mint and Sapphire Shores and Lightning Dust or something like that, they'd have my blessing. If they focus on Dr. Hooves and muffin instead, I would much rather see Twilight Sparkle.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 20, 2013, 06:46:04 AM »
OH I see - you are right, I was confused by your statement.  I agree there don't seem to be any new brushable type pony characters on the horizon, which is too bad. 

Luckily for me, while I'd love new characters  I am not really bothered by repeat characters so long as it is a different pony (ie clear or HUGE or something).

It's funny though- Funko seems to be focusing on non main characters mostly- and people complain just as loudly that they should have done the "mane six" first.   Guess it really is hard to please everyone :)

It's a pity we've not seen anyone new in a while, though I am very intrigued by the huuuuge and clear ponies ahaha. It would be awesome if we got a wave of mane six and background ponies that were clear and crystal-y. I would buy all of them. ALL.

I guess it's because Funko haven't released all the mane six over and over yet  :P I would very much like to see their Twilight Sparkle, though, so I'm impatient for her to come along!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2013, 08:42:19 AM »
So the most recent NEW character brushables are Twist Silver Spoon Minty and Wisteria correct? Seems like none are coming soon we have only seen mane 6 stuff.

As for the Funko talk they won't rerelease mane 6 over and over like hasbro I'm confident we will keep getting more characters, I think it's smart what they are doing by not rushing the mane 6, although next wave we are getting another mane pony I kinda hope it's Rarity or AJ before Twilight just because those two get the least amount of love plus I think it would be funny if the main character was the last of the 6 released lol.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:45:39 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2013, 09:00:25 AM »

Twist and Silver Spoon are just now coming out in the target set. They're new brushables! Not totally new characters, though.

This is true, I totally forgot about those girls.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 03, 2013, 01:54:03 AM »
Has anyone seen a Wave 3 Noteworthy with Big Mac's Cutie Mark?
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 03, 2013, 03:39:21 AM »
Cadance's cutie mark, yes; Mac's cutie mark, no. But I wouldn't be surprised... both marks have shown up on a number of random ponies, and Noteworthy is in Wave 9, so he's been around for experimenting on.

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 03, 2013, 03:49:45 AM »
Cadance's cutie mark, yes; Mac's cutie mark, no. But I wouldn't be surprised... both marks have shown up on a number of random ponies, and Noteworthy is in Wave 9, so he's been around for experimenting on.
Ah okay. Reason I asked is because I don't know if I'm crazy or not...I imagine some blind bags that don't exist XD (as in 'think they exist because I think I saw them, but they don't)

Only one's I've got are, like you said, Cadance's Cutie Mark, and the other with Emerald Ray's Cutie Mark
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #296 on: December 04, 2013, 10:15:24 AM »
Has this been seen yet? Alicorn Twilight in a Playful Pony format:

Edit: Oops. I just looked her up and she is part of the rainbow power line. please disregard!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:17:43 AM by CottonTALE »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2013, 01:29:14 AM »

Edit: Oops. I just looked her up and she is part of the rainbow power line. please disregard!

I saw her posted some were else before. I wonder if she is going to be single or in a set?

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2013, 03:39:21 AM »

[snip]

I saw her posted some were else before. I wonder if she is going to be single or in a set?

A single, you can see her on the KMart website: http://www.kmart.com/hasbro-my-little-pony-princess-twilight-sparkle-figure/p-004W089313611146P?prdNo=14&blockNo=14&blockType=G14

So it looks like the Rainbow Power first wave includes Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. And the second wave includes Applejack and Princess Twilight. The only mystery RP prototypes left are Unicorn Twilight and Sunset Shimmer.

Spoiler

They have only been seen with the tinsel section first in their hair and the Crystal Empire gem eyes, like all of the intitial prototypes did, whereas all of the released ponies seem to have normal eye shines, the nylon hair first and the tinsel section second. So until we see nylon-first versions pop up these two may not see release.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2013, 03:42:45 AM »
I'm willing to bet that Sun-Shim was an error, since she appears to have Twilight's hair and the plain body would have been being printed around then for the mask set. The unicorn Twi, though, that's anyone's guess!

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal